PAX Confession 3

You woke up to knocking on your hotel door. Looking to your phone, you saw that it was only 8 in the morning, and your head hit your pillow. The knocking sounded again and you groaned, cursing the person who woke you up so early. Sitting up, you reached your arms over your head, your back popping as a yawn escaped your mouth. Standing, you shuffled to the door, looking out the peephole and rolling your eyes. The only thing you could see was an eye staring back, and you giggled softly. Opening the door, your Anthony barged into your room, still in his pajamas. "Anthony, what in the world? I told you I was sleeping in." you said, slightly agitated. He made his way to your bed, laying down in it and pulling the covers over his head. "I'm sleeping in, too. Craig's been trying to wake me up for an hour, so I left my phone in my room and came here. Cause they won't bother you. So I'm sleeping now." the youtuber said, drifting off to sleep. You smiled a bit, rolling your (e/c) eyes and going to lay back down beside him. Normally, you'd be agitated, but right now you didn't care. You were too tired. You just went back to sleep after snuggling under the covers.

When you woke up, it was 1 in the afternoon. Anthony was still asleep, but you rolled out of bed. Looking to your phone, you saw that you had a few missed calls and texts from the boys, asking where you and your brother were, if you guys were okay, and that they were going to kill you when they got to you. You grinned, clicking on John's icon and calling him. It rang for a bit before he finally picked up, greeting you from his end.

"Hey John John." you chirped.
"Hey butthead." he responded, chuckling when you whined at the nickname.
"Me and Ant Honey slept in."
"Yeah, I know. Anthony told me last night he might sleep in with you."
"Yeah, he snuck into my room at 8 so Craig wouldn't try to wake him up again."
John laughed on his end. You two talked a bit longer until you decided to wake Anthony up so he could get ready to go to PAX. Hanging up the phone, you tapped your brother on his shoulder. He responded with a groan, pulling the covers up. You grabbed your phone and started recording, showcasing you trying to get him up. Patting his back, you repeated his name multiple times. You said things like, "Anthony, the room is on fire" or "Anthony, the bears are gonna eat your foot" until finally, the man woke up. Puttinf your phone away after posting the video, he groaned loudly, rolling out of your bed so he could go to his room. You dragged your suitcase from the wall and plopped it on your bed. Unzipping the case, you gazed into the mess of clothes that was in it. Settling on a baggy, long-sleeve yellow shirt, you grabbed a pair of black leggings and white shoes with yellow laces. Getting dressed, you stood infront of the floor mirror, snapping a silly picture with your leg hiked up and shooting a peace sign under your raised leg. After brushing your hair and maintenancing your face, you stepped out of your room, only to run into the chest of Smitty, who came to drag you from your room.

"Hey, Smit." you said, smiling warmly at him. "What up, (N/N)." he replied, returning the smiled. The two of you headed down to his room, where John was sitting on the bed on his phone. He looked up after hearing Smitty unlock the door, and smiled when he saw you walk in the room. You walked over to him and sat beside him, the two of you waiting for Smitty to get ready to head to the convention center. The man laid back in the bed, bringing you down with him. Laying there, the two of you chatted on about random things and played on your phones. A notification from twitter popped up, saying that Smitty had tagged you in a post. You opened it and saw a picture of you and John laying back on the bed, looking up from your phone to see Smitty smiling at you two. You stuck your tongue out at him, sitting up from your previous position. John followed, shooting a bird at the man. "You coulda made me look less fat." the man joked. "John you aren't fat, you're thiccc with 3 c's." you said, making the man smile at you. "Thanks, remind me to paypal you later." he joked, making you giggle. Smitty gagged and began to leave, going to wait in Anthony's room. You stood up, pulling your boyfriend up. "I want a picture before we go." you said, pulling him to the floor length mirror in his room. He wrapped an arm around your waist and threw up a middle finger with a nonchalant face, while you cheesed up at him with adoration in your eyes.

The two of you went to Anthony's room, hearing laughter from the other side. The other boys must have already been there, waiting on the two of you to arrive. After a brief come together, you all left the hotel to go spend some time at PAX. It was 3 when you arrived at the center, and you all agreed to spend an hour and a half doing stuff, then you were going to go find something to do. You and John split from the group, wandering around and watching the visitors play games and generally just spending time together. Like the day before, you two were stopped a lot while Kryoz had fans wanting pictures and you had a few people snap some with you. Multiple notifications from twitter popped up on your phone, people taking sneaky photos of you and the youtuber, others saying how cute you two were and how jealous some people were of you or John. You thought it was sweet what people tweeted, ignoring some of the ruder tweets about your relationship.

After the hour and a half was over, the group came back together and decided to go to the local mall and hang out. You and Anthony argued about stupid things the whole time, causing the others to laugh and vlog about you two. Going to a boba tea shop, you watched as Craig, Eli and Smitty all tried to see who could drink their tea faster, only to watch them all choke on the squishy balls, sputtering the tea everywhere. John got angry because he got spit on, but he laughed it off when Smitty starting 'uwu'ing him. Overall, you all fucked around and messed shit up before heading to a IHop for dinner. At the restaurant, a few fans of the boys came up and snapped some pics. One girl even wanted to snap a photo of you and John kissing, but before you could say no, John had turned your head so he could kiss you. The fangirl squealed and snapped a pic, thanking you both before going away. "John, back off now, ya fuck." Anthony joked, causing John to smile sheepishly at him. You blushed and looked away, not being able to speak. He'd caught you off guard with that one, but you'd be lying if you said you didn't like it.

After dinner, you all decided to walk back to the hotel seeing as it was right down the street. Anthony vlogged the whole walk, attempting to take your hand out of John's and replacing it with his own. He succeeded, before having his own hand replaced by Smitty's. "Wow, both of the Browns just got cucked out of a hand hold." Anthony said, pouting playfully and panning the camera to you so you could show your face of fake disbelief. Looking into the lens, you snickered. "Watch this, bitches." you said, before running to John. "John, I'm jumping on your back!" you warned the taller man, causing him to crouch a bit so you could reach. He took his hand from Smitty's to catch you so you didn't fall, the Canadian looking down at his now empty hand. You turned your torso, shooting a bird at Smitty and sticking your tongue out, the rest of the group laughing at the display. You hopped off of John's back, regaining your hand's place in his as you all finished the walk in silence.

Crowding into the elevator, Eli thought it would be funny to press all the buttons on the elevator and hop out. Craig shook his head, holding up two keycards. "He didn't even think of getting his key. Dumbass." he said, making the lot of you laugh. After a very frustrating, 10 minute elevator ride, you were all finally able to go to your floor. Eli was sitting outside of his and Craig's room, trying not to look at any of you. "What did you learn?" Craig asked, pretending to be his parent. Eli rolled his eyes, telling the male to shut up and open the door so they could go to bed. Smitty walked to his room, Anthony to his, and you and John to your room. Anthony was suspicious of you two being alone together, but John assured him that he didn't even dream of cheating on him with you. You acted offended, crossing your arms and turning away from the man. "Asshole." you muttered, giggling as he wrapped him arms around your waist. Anthony went into his room, you and John going to yours.

For the next 3 hours, you two layed in bed talking to each other and reminiscing on stupid things you had done while you were crushing on the other. About how the first month passed and you had a major crush on John, and how he didn't even know you but liked you just cause you sounded like a sweetheart. John talked about how hyped he was to meet you and it was weird cause he's never felt like that before, but it was like he was a whole different person because he liked you. And while you two layed there and talked, sleep slowly overcame the both of you. At that exact moment, nothing could ruin the happiness that he had brought you.