Sleepover

John and (Y/N) laid on the bed, the girl sprawled over top of John. (Y/N) wanted to spend the night with the youtuber, so he lent her some clothes to wear. She wore a pair of boxers, his pink sweatshirt, and a pair of his socks. He took a picture of her and posted it to twitter, shaming her for being such a cutie. "John, I swear to God delete that." (Y/N) pouted. "No ya silly goose. Ya cutie patootie butt." John joked, pulling her to lay the right way on top of him. The girl pushed herself onto her elbows, looking down at the youtuber. John smiled up at her, reaching a hand up to push her hair away from her face. He was so incredibly in love with this girl. The way you looked at him so lovingly, or the way that your nose scrunched up whenever he pestered you for fun. Hearing your bell like laughter as he tickled you, it all made him realize just how much he loved you. (Y/N) leaned down, pressing her lips against his, repeatedly pecking him. John chuckled as (Y/N) trailed kisses all over his face. Pushing you from ontop of him, he crawled on top of you. "You're cute." she whispered from underneath him. "You're cuter." he said, pressing his lips to her forehead. (Y/N) grabbed John's face, pulling his face down to hers. Their lips moved together, the two putting so much passion into the kiss. (Y/N)'s hands tangled into John's bleached hair, pulling him closer to her. Breath became the enemy, and the two broke apart. Moving from on top of her, John laid beside (Y/N), wrapping an arm around her waist. Nuzzling his face in her hair, he murmured sweet nothings to her. The pair drifted off to sleep, surrounded by each other's love and comfort.

(This is a short one, sorry!!)