Break Ups

You should have known that this day would come. The past couple of months, your relationship with John had been rocky, between the stress of his job and yours, the only time you two would talk was to argue with each other. You wished that they were tiny disagreements, but they oftened ended with one of you storming out and sleeping on the couch. You hated it, but everytime you would go to apologize, John was recording. The only time you two had time to speak was only 20 minutes, but your arguments took up that time slot.

It couldn't go on any longer. You felt terrible and the stress was weighing heavy on the both of you. It was finally time for you to split. You had taken the day off work because John had told you he was gonna take a day off of recording. You already packed stuff and set it in your car while you waited for him to wake up. You sat on the couch, nervously tapping your foot as you felt some tears building up in your eyes. You really didn't want to do this, but what other choice was there? You weren't happy like you were when your relationship started, so why force yourself to stay any longer? The worst part was you were still in love with the man, and you knew you'd be hurting when he was gone.

You tried the tears from your eyes as you heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Standing up, you turned to face the stairs, catching a glimpse of his familiar bleached hair. He yawned and went to peck your head like he always did, but you stopped him. John gave you a questioning look, looking into your (e/c) eyes, which were filling with tears again. You cleared your throat, the thickness becoming unbearable. "John... I'm not happy. I haven't been happy these last few months. I think we need to take a break." you said quickly, whisking away and out the door. You didn't stay to listen to what the youtuber was going to tell you, you couldn't bear it. Slipping into your car, you cranked it up and drove off, heading to a hotel a few miles away. You only thought about John, his face not leaving your brain. He looked confused, worried. The image burned into your mind. Your phone rang, lurching you from your thoughts. The caller I.D. showed that he was trying to call you, but you muted your phone. You couldn't stand to hear him.

You saw the hotel and pulled in, grabbing your stuff as you headed inside to check in. The attendent looked at you strangely, seeing as your face was tear stained and red, though you didn't care. Your phone vibrated multiple times, the messages coming from John. Grabbing your room key, you sped walked to your room, throwing your belongings on the floor as you threw yourself on the mattress and sobbed. Even though you weren't happy, you were still in love with the man. You kept your face in the pillow until you had cried yourself dry, not wanting to look at your phone that was still being blown up with messages and calls. It was over, and there was no way you were going back.

(A/N) Haha, short chapter bitches. But yeah, I just went through a terrible break up that fueled this chapter, so I'm sorry. Relationships suck 🙃 Love you all, you're all amazing ♡♡