Clothes Swap

"I mean, I don't know about you dude but I feel kickass in this skirt."

You giggled as John spun around, wearing one of your skirts. You wanted to make a video for your channel, but you didn't exactly know what to do or who to do it with. John surprised you by suggesting the 'My Boyfriend/Girlfriend wears my shit challenge', quoted directly as how he said it. You giggled at the thought of John prancing around in your clothes, and jumped on the opportunity to dress him up.

John was on his first outfit, which he put on before the video even started. He stood in the background striking a pose as you started up the camera. "Hey guys, (Y/C/N) here. Today I am with the one and only, Kryozgaming, a.k.a John, a.k.a King of the Gay Baby Gang." you started, turning your body so the camera could get a view of your boyfriend. He looked ridiculous, he had hitched up the skirt to his shoulders, sticking his arms into the elastic. "Sup bitches." he said, sneaking his hand out from the bottom of the skirt. "Anyways! As you can guess, John and I are going to swap our clothes, but because I already wear his clothes," you paused, showing the shirt that you had on, which was indeed his, "this challenge is going to be mostly just Kryoz wearing my clothes." As you finished your sentence, you got hit in the back of the head by a soft object, turning to see that John had removed the skirt and he was now trying to get into one of your dresses. "John, don't tear that!" you shouted, trailing off at the end as your began to laugh. "Shut up woman, I got this." he grunted, trying to pull up the straps over his shoulders. A loud rip echoed in the room, and John said a quiet, "Uh oh.", followed by you scolding him.

You and John had recorded about 2 hours worth of footage, most of it just you laughing at the man. He still wore your leggings, telling you it was payback for always wearing his hoodies. You abandoned the camera, turning it off after doing your outro. Currently, you two sat on your bed, resting against the wall as you surveyed the damage of your room. John had decided to just throw every piece of clothing either at you or on the floor, always opting for the more destructive option. Your eyes landed on the dress that the man had destroyed, and you grumbled about it. "That was my favorite dress." you playfully pouted, resting your head on his shoulder. "It looked better on the floor, anyway." came John's smooth reply. Your cheeks heated up and you hid your face against his arm. He chuckled, pressing his cheek to the top of your head. The man always had a way with words, sometimes they were just unsavory sayings.

"You're cleaning my room tomorrow." you said, closing your eyes. John laughed, moving to lay you guys down on the bed. "Yeah yeah. I'm keeping these leggings though." he answered back. You giggled, wrapping your arm around his taller frame. "They're all yours." you said, drifting off. John resting his arm ontop of your sleeping figure, closing his eyes and following your lead to sleep.