Pax Confessions 2

Pax Confession Part 2:

You woke up the next morning, laying in your bed. You had has the weirdest dream, imagining that you and John had confessed your love for each other last night. You shook your head and rubbed your eyes, picking up your phone. Switching on the screen, you saw that you had over 100 social media notifications. You got a stupid smile on your face as you bounded up and out of bed, trying to run to your bathroom. You didn't notice your suitcase blocking the way, and you tripped in a very anime-ish fashion. Laying on the floor, you just giggled, taking a moment to compose yourself. Quickly, you stood up, and picked your suitcase up to set it on your bed. Picking through the outfits, you settled on a pair of white overall shorts and a black t-shirt with your brother's social media links that he got you for your birthday. You hopped into the shower without even waiting for it to warm up, which was an awful mistake on your part, but you were so happy your barely cared.

After washing up and getting dressed, you began to put some makeup on. Your phone rang Skype and you answered it, seeing your brother. You perched your phone on a little stand, and focused your eyes between the mirror and the screen. "(Y/N)." Anthony said. "Anthony." you replied, smiling at him. "Guess where I am." he said. You crumpled your nose, having a feeling you knew exactly where he was. You let out a long sigh, to which he replied with a small cackle. "Are you in the bathroom?" you asked. To confirm your suspicion, a toilet flush was heard through the screen. "Anthony you're so fucking gross!" you exclaimed. "Relax, I wasn't actually using the bathroom. I just know you hate it when I do." he said. You looked at the screen, and sure enough, he was just standing at the sink. "I actually hate you, like, so much." you told him, laughing. "I'm coming to your room." he said, leaving his. You hung up on him, pausing in doing your makeup to leave the bathroom and open the door. You pulled the door open, propping it so Anthony could get in. You stepped back into your bathroom, putting on a little lipgloss. You brushed through your semi wet hair, Anthony stepping in just a moment later. He handed you a badge with his icon on it, with your name beside it. You put on a simple pair of black flats, and grabbed your phone and wallet. "I got an Uber, so far it's just me, you, Smit and John." Hearing John's name made you happy. You were stoked for this trip. You two left the room and walked to the elevators, talking about the events of today. You hopped on the next one down, and just rode in silence. You pulled your phone out, telling Anthony you wanted a picture. Turning to face the mirror in the elevator, you guys both did a jerk off motion. You were never the one to take serious photos, and it felt better like that.

The elevator reached the lobby, and you two stepped out. You were hyped to be down here. John was down here, and now you were, too. Walking to the lounge area, you saw John and Smitty sitting on the couch on their phone. Smitty looked up and was the first to greet you guys. John looked back at you and smiled, causing your heart to flutter. You gave him a smile, coming to stand beside his sitting form. One of his arms snaked around your hips, and he just rested it there. Smitty whistled at you two, and Anthony just shook his head. "Fucking finally! I was so sick of you two just whining about crushes and shit." "Hey, Anthony. Shut the fuck up." you retaliated. Smit and John laughed as you two bickered back and forth. Eli and Craig came down a short time later. Since the walk to the center wasn't very long, you guys just decided to walk. You got squished between John and Anthony. After a short 10 minute walk, you guys finally got into the convention center. You didn't really do anything, just followed to group and took some pictures with a couple of people who actually knew who you were. You and John got harrassed a lot, people asking the how longs and the whys question. Some of his fangirls were a little agitated at you two, but you just ignored it. None of it actually bothered you, you were just so excited.

After a bit, you decided to head with Anthony to go play some games. When he walked into the gamer's room, he got asked almost immediately by everyone if he would play with them. You just stood off to the side and watched the event. You were kind of tired, and if you weren't alone, you would've headed back to the hotel. In your thoughts, you didn't notice Smitty walking up to you. He just stood next to you, and after a few moments you noticed he was there. For an hour and a half, you two talked about stuff, every so often some fans coming up to get a picture with him. Craig had stopped by for about 20 minutes, but he had a panel he needed to go to. By the time Anthony had finished with his gaming, it was almost 8 o'clock. You all decided to go to a Chili's, where Smitty and Craig repeatedly referenced to the meme. Eli kept sneaking pictures of you and John, and Craig made kissy faces at you two. "You guys are stupid." John said, laughing at them.

After dinner, you guys walked back to your hotel. You walked ahead with Anthony, telling him you planned on sleeping in tomorrow. "It was fun, but I think I'll just come a little later tomorrow." you explained. He just nodded, telling you that it was okay. It wasn't like you needed him to tell you that, but you liked talking to him about plans. John stepped forward a little, grabbing your hand. You look at him an blushed, but he just kept looking forward. You smiled to yourself, squeezing his hand and looking forward. "(Y/N)'S A BITCH FOR STEALING MY MAN!" Smitty yelled, causing the group to laugh. You shook your head, sticking your tongue out at him. "He's my man now, punkass bitch." you joked, latching on to John's arm. Reaching the hotel, John said he was gonna walk you to your room. "Don't try anything funny now, kiddos. I know John always said he'd fuck my sister when he gets mad." Anthony said. "Anthony, I said I'd fuck you if I got mad, ya silly goose." John replied. "Then what the hell am I letting you go with (Y/N) for? You should be going with me." Anthony joked. You giggled at the duo, opening the door to the hotel. John reached over your head, nudging you inside before him. "What a handsome gentleman." you stated as you smirked at him. He walked in after the rest of the group, grabbing your hand and pulling you to the elevator. The group of 6 all piled on, squishing together in the room. John pulled out his phone to take a video of you, and you hid your face. With one hand he recorded, with the other he gently grabbed your hands and moved them from your face. The gesture would have been sweet, if he hadn't called you "the Vape Queen to my Vape King". You deadpanned at him, the rest of the group laughing at him. He uploaded the video to twitter and snapchat. The group had slowly diminshed, and soon just you, Anthony, Smitty and John were arriving at your floor. John slipped his hand into yours and he took you to your room. You two stopped at your room, just holding hands and looking at each other. John was so peaceful when he wasn't recording for youtube. You liked his calm and collected self. He pulled you into his chest, and you wrapped your arms around him. You breathed in his cologne, smiling against his chest. He pulled back, pressing his lips against your forehead. You blushed lightly. It had only been a day and he acted like you two had been together for a while. You liked it. It felt as if he had just pushed all the 7 months of crushing he had done on you and just made it seem as if you guys had been dating for all this time. It made you feel warm and happy. You looked up at him. You had the urged to peck his lips, but you felt as if that was too soon. Apparently, he didn't, because he pressed his lips softly against yours. Just for a second, and then they were gone. Your heart fluttered, and before he pulled too far back, you pecked his lips as well. He squeezed your hand softly, telling you goodnight and that he'd see you in the morning. You slipped into your room, changing into your pajamas. You layed on your bed, opening twitter on your phone to watch the video he had uploaded. Smiling, you read the caption over and over again. "I really do like this chick." It was simple, but it made you happy. Opening up youtube, you closed your eyes, listening to his videos.