Chapter 32

This will be a short chapter. I haven't updated in a bit because...school is starting. I'm going l be very stretched on time, so please don't get upset if I'm not able to update often. I love you all!

———

I hesitated before asking: "has anyone in Gravity Falls seen Bill around lately?"

The line went dead at the other end. The sound of static took over then silence of the call, and I whipped the phone away from my ear. There it was, the glitched out picture of Bill staring back at me. I yelped and franticly threw my phone off the bed.

This was bad. If Bill was powerful enough to monitor my phone history, I was knee deep in trouble. But first of all, how did Bill even escape? We erased him for good, and Ford had said it was impossible...I needed to speak to Bill. Right now.

Luckily, I remembered how to summon the demon from my last year in Gravity Falls, so I made the ritual and sat there, waiting. Nothing happened. I toyed with the candles. A sudden whoosh of hot air blew into my face.

"Bill! Show yourself!" I prayed my mother couldn't hear me right now.

"Nice try, I'm not powerful enough to take on physical form yet. Did you miss me?"

"No, absolutely not!" I wasn't going to let this demon play tricks on me again.

"Aww, that's too bad. We had a lot of fun last summer,"

"I will never forgive you. How did you come back?"

"A little help for a demon named Tom. No biggie. He helped me get out of my imprisonment in the mindscape, and since then I've been gaining power off other people's minds. Like your Llama."

"Pacifica...how could you! Bill, you never change." I wanted to punch him right now, except...there was really nothing to punch.

"There wasn't much in her head either. Some things about her parents, gravity falls...but she seemed to think about you a lot. You two hitting it off? Not what I expected, but-"

"SHUT UP! Have you been terrorizing Gravity Falls or not?"

"Why not?"

With a final blast of hot air, the voice was gone, and the candles flickered out.

I headed my mom call from downstairs: dinner's ready! We needed up having pasta with tomato sauce, which I finished quickly and rushed upstairs again.

I needed to get ahold of Gravity Falls somehow...an idea popped into my mind. I knew just how to do it.