Chapter 41

Okay, so this book has gotten really long. If your question is when I'm going to end it, I'll answer that.

This book has been awsome to write, and super fun to play with. But, I've decided that it'll get boring if it goes on forever. I'm probably going to end it in five to ten chapters, but I promise it'll be good! Anyways, hang tight!

———

Pacifica's POV

We crossed a bridge going over the water. The weirdness continued us, no matter how far Zack would drive.

Last time weirdmaggedon happened, there had been a barrier. Like a bubble, where no weirdness could get out. That was because the apocalypse was anchored on Gravity Fall's natural weirdness, and the outside wasn't strong enough to retain in. The realization hit me that this time, there was no playing around. Bill had learned from his mistake.

This time, the weirdness had spread, and possibly covered the globe. I thought made my legs feel weak and hopeless.

Checking with Zack in the driver's seat one last time, I made my way to the back, where I found Dipper sleeping while Stacey played with a piece of string hanging from the top bunk.

"How did I get in the freaking van?" She wondered aloud, and I suspected that she had probably just woken up.

"The house was kinda falling apart, so I had Zack carry you into the car."

Stacey's eyes widened and she rolled off the bed. "His cooties touched me? Gross! Gotta take a shower, bye!" And she zipped to the bathroom.

I just stood there like an idiot.

"Welp," I sighed, rubbing my hands together. "Time to wake Dipper up."

Being as gentle as I could, I shook his shoulder. "Dipper, wake up," I whispered, watching his chest rise and fall as he slept.

He opened his eyes and sighed. "Do I have to?"

"Yeah. Time to eat something."

"I don't want to," Dipper grumped and turned over.

"Get up," I said, this time a little more firmly.

"Nooooooooo..." Dipper yawned and swatted my hand away. "I want to sleep."

"Get up!" I raised my voice, causing Dipper to hide under the sheets.

"No! You can't make me." His muffled whining was really annoying me, but forcing myself to keep my calm, I put my hands on my hips and swiped the covers off him with my foot.

"Mason Pines, get the heck up right now or you're in for it." I used a tone that was dangerously on the edge.

Upon hearing his real name being used, Dipper tumbled off the mattress and landed with a grunt at my feet.

"Who taught you that?" He groaned.

"Mabel," I grinned. "Just because I hadn't talked to you for a whole year doesn't mean I didn't chat with your sister."

I helped Dipper to the kitchen, where he took a seat. I gave him a protein bar and he took two bites of it before saying he wasn't hungry and going back to bed.

I couldn't help noticing that he looked like he was in pain. The entire time, he would wear a grimace, and i noticed the excessive sleeping schedule.

What was up with Dipper?