BONUS CHAPTER

Pacifica's POV

Pink hearts hung off the ceiling in the hallways of Gravity Falls high. Pacifica moved silently through the crowds of people, keeping her head down and eyes fixed on the floor, despite the plethora of boys that sidled up to her and attempted to get her attention. She was rather used to this--especially it being Valentine's day. But she could not afford to let the boys talk to her.

A certain someone was coming to Gravity Falls this afternoon, and she was determined to meet him at the bus stop before everyone else. Lost in thought, she didn't realize she was smiling until she bumped into someone.

"Oh, um... sorry," she said quickly.

"No prob--hey! Pacifica!"

A cold wave of dread went through her at that voice. Heart pounding, she looked up to see Fletch Sligdale, her ex-boyfriend from eighth grade. Their relationship had been one of those stupid middle school things where neither person was very interested--but recently, he had been paying her a lot more attention, and she was uncomfortable.

"Oh. hi." she mumbled.

"Hey. you've been looking really nice recently," he said smoothly, running a hand through his brown hair. "Tryna impress somebody?"

"No," She said simply. "Hey, I' ve really got to get to ELA--"
    "You know, I was thinking, why don't we get something to eat later? It could be my treat--"
    "Look, I'm not interested. I have a boyfriend."

Fletch's eyes widened. "Is that so? Who is he?"

"He doesn't go here." I shoved Fletch away, but it was too late. The entire hallway had their eyes turned on me.

"I know who it is," said a mean voice. Out stepped Gideon Gleeful. He raised an eyebrow. "It's Dipper Pines, ain't it?"

Pacifica' cheeks reddened from anger. "Yeah, maybe it is. And he's coming to visit this afternoon, so I don't need ten guys coming up to me every second!" she exclaimed. "Just leave me be!"

With that, she stormed away.

____

Pacifica waited patiently at the bus stop, tapping her foot.

"Any minute now," she mumbled. "Come on..."

And then she saw it. That battered old bus, wheezing down the road to Gravity Falls. Her heartbeat quickened and her palms started sweating and she could definitely feel that goofy smile appearing on her face, but she didn't care one bit. She was going to see Dipper again, and it was the most important thing in the world.

The bus slowly creaked to a stop, and the doors opened...

And there he was, in all his pine-tree glory. Pacifica laughed loudly and threw herself at him, planting a kiss on his lips. She had missed the feeling of his hands around her waist.

When they broke apart, he smiled shyly at her. "Happy Valentines day, Pacifica. I missed you."

"I missed you too," with that, she kissed him again.

______

When they broke apart, Mabel smiled smugly from her vantage point in the corner. "Wow, Bro Bro," she said lightly. "That was quite the show, wasn't it?"
    Dipper rubbed the back of his neck, but didn't look sheepish at all. "Hey, what can I say? I haven't seen my girlfriend in months."

Pacifica laughed loudly. "Darn right. How about we get something to eat? You two look starved. Lazy Suzan's got something special cooking as a valentine's day special."

Mabel patted her belly. "Sounds great. Let's go!"

____

Everyone was happy to see Dipper back. He was sort of a local hero--ever since the defeat of Bill, Gravity Falls almost acted as if Dipper had lived there his entire life.

    "Hey, Wendy. What's up, Stan?" Dipper laughed lightly as the two crushed him in a hug. "How is it here?"

"Well, as good as expected when you're not around," Wendy smiled. "Things have been Suuuuuper boring."

    Pacifica tried not to stare at the red-haired lumberjack girl. Wendy was no threat, really--she and Dipper had had many long talks about it. But she could not resist throwing a glare at her as she put a hand on Dipper's shoulder.

    Stan was venting about how Valentines was such a good day to make money when Lazy Suzan emerged from the kitchen with two steaming plates.

    "Lunch is served!" Suzan winked at her. "And it's on the house. Pacifica, consider yourself excused from all shifts until tomorrow."

    Pacifica grinned. "Thanks!"

    As they moved to sit down, someone caught her eye.

    Fletch Sligdale was sitting in the booth right behind them. she groaned as he got up and stood facing their table.

    "Oh, so you're back. Pacifica seemed awfully excited to see you," he said nastily to Dipper.

Pacifica's boyfriend blinked. "D-do I know you?"

    "I don't think so. But one thing you should know was that Pacifica used to me my girlfriend, and seeing you with her really pisses me off."

    "Sove off, Fletch!" Pacifica shouted. "Leave us alone!" some heads turned inside the diner.

    He put his face close to her's, and she backed away. "Oh, really? We'll see about that--"
    "Hey!" Dipper barked, shoving Fletch away. "Leave her alone. She obviously wants nothing to do with you."
    Fletch focused back on Dipper. "Yeah? I can't see why she would want anything to do with you."

    Dipper narrowed his eyes. "You think you're good enough for Pacifica? Prove it. Follow me."

    Leaving his food behind, the two boys stomped out of the restaurant and out onto the green. Pacifica ran after them, appalled. "Wait!" she yelled, seeing that the two seemed ready to start a fight. Pushing Dipper aside, she stood up to Fletch and took her purse off her shoulder.

    "I'm kind of used to guys harassing me like this. And guess what--I treat each one the same."

    With a smug smile, she gave him a good, hard smack.

    _____

Once Fletch drove away in his car, shouting curses, Pacifica sidled up to Dipper sheepishly. "Sorry about him," she mumbled. "He's just bitter about something that happened in eighth grade."

"I get it," Dipper said kindly, and he took her hand. "So, how about we insih that lunch? I never got to start," with a quick kiss and a small smile, they walked back into the Diner, as if Fletch had never existed at all.