Chapter 21: We meet again.

Shayla Janae Knight 🌼

I sat on the couch and scrolled through my Instagram as well as liking pictures also

It felt good finally being at home and not working. Today starts the last week of summer break and i didnt want it to end.

It seemed as if summer went by so fast.

I heard the sound of keys and the sound of the door opening, revealing Auntie Keisha.

" Back from your walk already?" I asked, looking up at her as sweat glands slid down her face.

" Guh how you know i was out walking, when i left you was still sleep." She added, closing the door behind her.

" You always go at this time, so i just figured you were out walking when i woke up." I shrugged.

"Mm." She mumbled.

" This strange number called the house phone today again." I told her, placing my attention back down on my phone.

" Probably some bill collectors." She said as she walked further into the house.

" Yeah you maybe right." I added.

" You got yo stuff ready for school next week ? Ms. Senior." She chuckled  taking a seat on the couch, almost out of breath.

" Yup, all I need is another pair of shoes, I'll go get em with Vanessa later on today." I explained.

" Alright, you talked to Kendell? Is he coming back to the same school?" She asked.

" He told me he was going to another school." I shrugged.

" Yall should start back talking, ion know why y'all stopped. Y'all was real close." She grinned.

I looked over towards her and started to die from laughter. " Uhn uhn Tete Keisha, please don't start."

" What I did? You know its true." She told me.

" You always use t-"

My sentence was cut short by the sound of the door bell ringing multiple times.

" Who the hell is that at my got damn door." She sighed.

" I got it." I offered, walking over to the door.

I unlocked the door and opened it becoming face to face with Kentrell.

Young dude, The rapper.

He was much taller and buff now. He had grills in his mouth as well.

And he dressed like the new aged rappers I see on youtube. He seemed much different now.

Cuter too

" Oh." I mumbled taking a look at him.

" Damn you got big." He said taking a glance at me. Similar to the one Kendell gave me when he looked at my boobs and my hips.