Chapter 22: Senior year

Shayla janae Knight 🌸

" Ugh here we go again

" Ugh here we go again." I sighed as I walked through the doors of Mckinley High school. This year was my last year so you know I HAD to make it count.

" Guh all of the upperclassmen gone so I wonda who i'm gon talk to now..." Vanessa sighed as well.

I glanced over at her and let out a slight chuckle. " Bitch don't start that shit."

She smacked her lips and snapped her neck in my direction, " Guh ion know why you doing all that because you ain't got nobody to talk to either. "

" I wasn't planning on talking to none of these little dirty boys anyway." I said.

" Better than detroit niggas." She mumbled.

" Bitch please, don't even go there because detroi-...."

I was stopped in mid sentence when two females came running past me, bumping me in the process causing me to drop my two textbooks that I had in my hand . It looked as if a crowd was forming right in front of us.

" Um watch where the fuck yall going! bump my fucking bestfriend again and it's gon' be up with me, yahurd m-..."

" Vanessa, Vanessa it's okay." I chuckled.

" Nawl cause them bitches need to watch where they going? Why the fuck is it a crowd anyways?" She mugged, looking at the huge crowd in front of us. We both observed it and saw that it was all females and absolutely no boys.

I sighed and reached down to grab my textbooks, however the two textbooks instantly rose up from the floor by a pair of caramel hands causing me to look up and see...

" Kendell? Nigga I thought you moved." Vanessa spoke as she still stood next to me.

I stood up straight, facing him. " Yeah, I did move." He smirked.

I looked away as I rolled my eyes. It seemed as If he had gotten even better looking.... And it only has been a couple weeks since the last time I saw him.

I felt his pair of cold hands, grabbing my face and turning it towards him. " You ain't speaking? Forget you too den."

" Mm, aggressive. Bestie I'll be waiting for you over there" Vanessa instigated as she walked off.

The crowd of girls instantly held a salty look upon their faces. It was kind of funny.

" Hello Kendell." I smiled as I reached for my textbooks in his grip.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. " Kendell, what you doing?" I chuckled, watching as everybody in the hallway started looking and staring.

" You acting funny na?" He asked me as he still gripped my wrist.

" I'm not, You the one acting funny. You changed yo number and all." I shrugged.

He let go of my wrist and reached his hand out. " Gimme yo phone." He said.

I sighed as I reached inside my back pocket for my phone before giving it to him. He took it from my hands before looking up at me, " Yo code still the fucking same, somebody gon' steal yo shit." He laughed as he shook his head.

Once he was finished he gave the phone back to me, along with my textbooks. " Text me or some." He smiled.

I blushed and nodded my head, " Okay."

He licked his lips before walking away, leaving me in a deep thought.

Shit ....

Vanessa ran over to me with an huge smile on her face. " Bitch did you see how he looked at you?" She asked.

I looked at her and smirked. " Waterfalls...."

" Drip too hard, stand too close, fuck around and drown off this wave!" She joked.

" Bitch come on, let's go to class before we be late." I told her before I started to walk off to our first period.

The whole school day went by fast, surprisingly. However, I was just happy to get home to tell Auntie Keisha about the first day of school.

" Tete!" I yelled as I walked through the front door. I waited until her response while I took off my yellow melo 13's on the door mat.

" I'm in the kitchen lil guh!" She shouted back.

After I was done taking off my shoes, I made my way to the kitchen and walked in and noticed her hovered over the sink as she washed dishes.

" How was yo first day big senior?" She smiled.

I pulled up a chair to the marble island kitchen top. " Well so far I like my teachers, They seem cool."

" That's cool, met any new friends?" She asked me.

" Auntie Keisha you know I don't need no new friends." I explained.

" That's right, and let it stay that way...Bitches be fake outchea."

" Agreed but that's basically all." I shrugged.

She turned around from the sink and gave me a silly smirk. " You a damn lie, I can see it all in yo face. So what Kendell say to you that got you smiling that hard?" She questioned.

I covered my face with my hands, " Oh my god, Nothing !"

" Mhm, You know the girls gon' be crazy ova him this year cause of who his brother is...So be careful." She told me.

" And if I have to smack a hoe then I will, Period." She added.

I chuckled as I placed my head down, " No it's fine tete, I don't want anything with him anyways." I told her.

" Okay, Just letting you know. You got anything you want me to sign?" She questioned.

I sighed, " Actually I do."

" Give it to me because I have a night shift at the club at 7 and i won't have time to sign in the morning." She explained.

" Okay.."

I jumped down from the stool and proceeded to the living room to get my bookbag.
-

Just a little something until I get my votes up 🤷🏾‍♀️ what should the next chapter be about ? ☹️

Comment and let me know ...

Leave a vote ❤️❤️