Chapter 26: Arrangments pt. 2

Merry #bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️🎅🏾

Shayla Janae Knight 🌸

" Girl you growing up on me

" Girl you growing up on me." Sherhonda, Kendell's mom said as she greeted me with a hug.

I laughed as I hugged her.

" Lit sus prolly pullin all the niggas at the school." Kentrell joked.

I rolled my eyes and noticed Kendell starting to frown up. " Fuck no." He laughed.

I shook my head and Conversated with them until our bowling aisles was ready. It was Kentrell and his girlfriend, Tia on one aisle.

Me, Sherhonda, Kendell and their big sister, Lashonda on another aisle. This caused me to get nervous considering I had never bowled before and now I was going against multiple people.

" I'm bout tuh bust yo ass." Kendell told me.

I sighed as I picked up my bowling ball. " I know you will, I don't know how to play this."

He looked at me and held a shocking facial expression, " You neva Bowled before?" He asked me.

I shook my head, " Nope, my mama never took me." I shrugged.

His smile instantly turned into a frown. " Oh."

" But it's okay cause I know you gon' teach me, right?" I chuckled.

I hated when people tried to feel bad for me, because I knew everybody had their problems, so why feel bad for mine?

" I mean, I guess... I won't go too hard on you either." He chuckled.

" Good." I smiled.

Whenever Kendell was around me, he acted different. But, it was a good different. He didn't curse as much as he did at school and he was always so nice and sweat.

The Kendell that I knew before was never like this.

Maybe because he was getting older, and a lot has changed.

However, once it was time to play we all put on our bowling shoes and made sure we had our balls picked out.

" Say Teelee, you first." Kendell said over to Lashonda. I guess teelee was a nickname they had gave to her, but I always would remember me calling her Lashonda.

Once Lashonda went, it was Sherhonda's turn, then finally me and Kendell.

" Here, grab the ball like this."  He Showed me as he gripped the bowling ball with his right hand.

I nodded as I did the same as him.

" Now stand like this and then just let the ball go." He added as he positioned to throw the ball.

I nodded and walked towards the line and stood the way he showed me, but some how I just couldn't seem to get it.

" Here mane, let me help you." He laughed as he walked behind me.

He positioned my body as he stood behind me. " Now throw it."

Those words repeated in my head before I could finally find the confidence to throw the ball and when I did...

STRIKE

" Mane Shayla you gotta strike!" Kendell shouted out, causing me to laugh and cover my mouth in shock.

He actually taught me something that I never knew how to do.

Once we were all done bowling, it was about 11 at night. Sherhonda was my ride home and Kendell was riding home with Kentrell and Tia, considering he was going to their house.

" You had fun?" He asked me.

" I actually did, you taught me something so I guess that's a plus." I chuckled.

He shrugged, " You know I'm dat nigga."

He laughed while shaking my head. " Lil boy don't get cocky.

" Kendell come on let's go, I gotta go pick up my baby from my mama house!" Tia yelled out from her car.

He did the same little goofy laugh he was known for and proceeded on to say bye to me.

" So, You gon Ft me when you get in the house?" He asked as he placed his hands in his pockets.

"Mm, maybe." I told him.

" Well I'a just ft you den." He told me.

" Um n-"

My sentence was cut short when he placed a kiss on my lips.

I was so surprised to the point where I couldn't even say anything.

" Call me when you get home, I ain't playin eitha." He asserted, before waking across the parking lot to Tia's car.

I don't know What this boy was trying to do to me but it sure was working.

-

Yes it was short but be happy lol 🤣☹️❤️

Vote 🥵