Chapter 25: Arrangments Pt.1

Merry #bookmas ❤️ enjoy stories from me as I update everyday until Christmas 😉🎁☃️🎅🏾

Shayla janae Knight 🌸

" Bitch so he kissed you? In the mouth?!!" Vanessa yelled out, causing me to giggle and nod

The next day I told Vanessa immediately. She was more surprised than I was.

" Guh I cant believe you finally put that lil pride aside. Now all you have to do is let him get up in them panties." She cheered.

I put my hand up signaling for her to stop.
" Vanessa I'm not having sex." I told her.

I heard so many stories of how girls gave dudes their virginities and they broke up right after. Or maybe how girls gave up their virginities and dudes would go tell the whole school.

I was okay on that.

" Uh fine, just know that you're missing out." She shrugged.

" I'm sure I'm not." I declined.

"Yes you is cause I remember the first time I d-..."

" Shutup, I don't wanna hear it." I cut her off. I wasn't interested in listening to the Story of how she lost her virginity for the 10th time.

She placed both her hands up. " Fine, you'll lose it eventually."

" Mm" I mumbled.

We both sat on the bed and talked more about the kiss that occurred yesterday. I could talk about it all day. That's how much I enjoyed him.

It wasn't until the sun started to set and that's when it clicked to me, I had somewhere to be today.

" I'm hungry, wanna go to Burger King or something ?" Vanessa asked.

" Shit." I mumbled.

" What ? You don't want Burger King?" She asked me.

I shook my head, " Nah it's not that, I got somewhere to be."

I instantly stood up from my spot on the bed, and ran into my closet to find something to wear.

" Bitch whea you gotta be at this time? It's almost 8 o'clock." She told me.

I skimmed through all of my clothes in search of a decent outfit.

" Bowling alley." I shouted out from the closet area.

" Bowling alley?" She questioned. " Bitch with who?"

" Aww damn, here you go with this bullshit." I mumbled.

I heard footsteps coming towards where I was in the closet.

" You gotta new bestfriend?" She jealously asked. " what's ha name? I just wanna have a talk."

" Vanessa I don't have a new bestfriend, can you just help me find a outfit?...please." I asked her.

" No, just for you to go be with another Bitch. Hell no!" She asserted.

I sighed, " Vanessa I'm going to the bowling alley with a boy... and yes, it's with Kendell."

She paused for a second before instantly getting happy. " BITCH!"

I sighed to myself as I continued to try to find a outfit. Vanessa was definitely a handful.

However I spent about 10 minutes trying to find the perfect outfit,  with no help From Vanessa, considering she was in my ear congratulating me on my " Date" with kendell.

" Okay so look at me and smile.... in 3..2..1." Vanessa instructed, as she stood in front of me trying to get the perfect pictures for Instagram.

" How was that one?" I asked her.

" Guh you look shhgood." She complimented.

I thanked her as I walked over to get my phone. I picked the cute ones and posted them onto Instagram before it was my time to go.

" Okay bestie have fun, text me when you on yo way back. I'll be here waiting for you." She smiled, as she sat on my sofa like it was her house.

" Alright, love you." I giggled as I made my way out the front door.

Hopefully this night goes right in my favor.

-

Vote for a part two ‼️❤️

I had to stop there because school is kicking my ass lol.