I would miss him too.

Amber's POV:

I gave the phone back to Mrs. Cecilia. My mouth was wide open, forming a wide "O". I darted up the stairs and landed on my bed with a thud. I rubbed my temples in confusion.

"I have a sister?!" I said out loud. I quickly grabbed my shoes and walked into the boys dorm. I shook the sleeping Dylan, who woke grumpily. “What?”He asked, confused at my urgency. I grabbed his hand and I dragged him down the stairs and out the door. “Ow! What are you doing?” He asked me over and over as I dragged him out into the rising sun.

“I have a sister. I’m leaving in 3 days.”

Dylan’s POV:

Amber had gotten a phone call. I mean, nobody ever got a phone call here. I listened to every word of her explaination and I sat, apalled and in awe.

The words hit me like a punch in the stomach. I know I should have been happy for her, but  she was leaving. My heart sank in my chest. Secretly, I had a small crush on Amber. But now…I would never get a chance.

I tried to fight the tears. I tried not to blink. But it was impossible. A tear streaked my cheek with salty water. She looked at me. I looked at her.

Amber’s POV:
I stared at Dylan as a tear wettened his cheek, and a bit of surprise filled my head. Was I that important to him, that he might cry over me? Then, suddenly, he hugged me. “I will miss you-a lot.” He whispered in my ear. I hugged him back. “I will email you.” He said as we pulled apart.

I would miss him too.

Aww..this was so fun to write. Anyways, seeya later my fellow Enders!

~Edited~