I wondered why

Ambers POV:

*Three Weeks later*

I sobbed on my pillow as I heard the texts flow. I needed to escape this cage. I grabbed my phone and skyped Taylynne, but she didn’t answer. She had been very busy lately. Then I saw my phone flash on again. Slowly I reached over and looked at it.

Anonymous: Ew, look, she tried to deny that she was a Lesbian! That means that she is trying to hide it the stupid snake

Then the phone buzzed again.

Anonymous: IKR

That was enough. I needed to tell Hannah. This wasn’t okay. I burst open my door and practically knocked Hannah’s down.

“Hi Amber,” She said in a hazy voice. It was light and dreamy. “Hannah, I’ve been bullied at school, and they somehow got my phone number.” I shoved the phone in her face, and she said, “Well, you should just ignore them. It shouldn’t be that hard,” She said, still in that airy voice. “Well, I tried, but it just doesn’t work,” I said, but she just kept staring at her own phone.

Tears began to stream down my face in frustration. I ran out of her room and up the stairs. I sprinted out the door and ran, the whole time tears flying down my face. I was going to the forest again. I needed to calm down. As I came to the intersection I slowed my pace, stopping to press the button.

After about twenty seconds, the light that signaled that I could walk came on. I walked, wiping the tears off my face to make way for the new ones. Randomly, I heard screeching tires. Then I heard screams and I wondered why they were screaming. Then I felt something ram into my side and I blacked out.

O.O WHAT HAPPENED TO AMBER?! BWAAHAHAHHAHAHHAH CLIFFHANGERS BWAHAHAHHAHAH I'M SO EVIL

DERP ON

Bai All My Fellow Enders!

Join the Ender Clan Today!

-♥EnderGirl26♥-