I SHIP IT!!

Hannah’s POV:

“How would you like to be a part of Team Crafted?” Adam’s words took my by surprise. Me and Amber, a part of TEAM CRAFTED? “What?” Amber said, as if she had to make sure she wasn’t hearing things.

“Wanna be a part of Team Crafted?” Adam said again smiling. I grinned as widely as my small mouth could manage. “YES!” Me and Amber said in unison, then we both giggled. Then I leaped up and hugged Adam. “Thank you,” I said, then I felt myself leaning in.

We kissed.

Amber’s POV:

I stared as Hannah and Adam kissed. Hannah and Adam kissed and we all stared at them. When they finally pulled apart, they were both tomato red. Then Ty began clapping. Then everyone else followed. Ty pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of them hugging. “I SHIP IT!! Hadam!”

We all burst out laughing, well everyone but Hannah and Adam, who just looked at us all as we fell over on our stomachs. “And-HAHA- POST!” Ty said, tapping at his phone. The twitter ding sounded. We all laughed again. Then finally Adam and Hannah joined in the laughter. “So you guys accept right?” Adam said giggling.

“YES!” we both screamed at the same time. We were now a part of TEAM CRAFTED! “So who wants to celebrate by going to see “Frozen”?” Adam said, and we all cheered. I had heard it was REALLY GOOD!

(Later) (SPOILERS!)

As we exited the theater, we all laughed and talked. “LET IT GOOO! LET IT GOOO!!” I sang in an opera voice. We all doubled over in laughter. “But when she said “What do I not know?” I was like wait what? Like Elsa COULDN’T just LOOK DOWN and see that arendelle was frozen?!In all the time to herself they had?”

We all laughed. It was true though. But all in all it was a great movie.

My life was like a movie.