Cut The Internet

Hannah's POV:

I stroked her hair. They were gonna pull the plug on her  soon. Then she would be...gone. I swore I saw her hand move, but the doctors say that’s normal for twitches to occur.

I closed my eyes and a river of tears escaped them. I couldn’t lose her.

“Did I ever told you that I love you?” I snapped my eyes open and looked at Amber, who is smiling weakly. Then her eyes fluttered open. I grip her hand. “Doctor!” I call a doctor in and he comes in a couple of seconds. “She’s awake,”

“How long was I asleep for?” She asked, a bit of a weak voice. “A month and a half…I was about to lose you, Amber.” I said, then I pulled her into a tight hug. “Ow.” She said and I pulled away “Sorry,”

Amber's POV:

*Two Days Later*

“-Amber, I think you are free to go-”

“YES!” I screamed. “-Tomorrow.” The doctor finished. “What?” I said. “Tomorrow,” He said again. My excited heart slowed back to its normal pace. I had to wait a whole day. Grand for me.

Taylynne’s POV:

I chewed my breakfast, Bacon, Eggs, and Pancakes, and looked over at what my dad was reading. The newspaper, as usual. Then something caught my eye as I went to take another bite of bacon. A headline wore its title:

15 YEAR OLD GIRL HIT BY DRUNK DRIVER

My eyes scanned the page and then I saw it. The picture. It was Amber. I looked more closely at it. The name under the picture clarified it. Amber Reine had been hit by a car. Oh my gosh. I was freaking out. I hadn’t been able to go on the internet or anything for about a month, my sentence was almost over, and of course this happens.

We had become best friends, Amber and I. We played minecraft, talked about life. We had a lot in common, actually. Then, as my parents saw me on the computer more, they cut the internet for a month. I did not object to the sentence.

Then it hit me.

How could she be in the town newspaper?

Oh.

My.

Gosh.

Amber Reine lives in my town.

Okay, Sorry for not updating yesterday, I was busy. But here You Go!

DERP ON!

Bai All my Fellow Enders!

Join The Ender Clan Today!

-♥EnderGirl26♥-