AmberMC101

Amber’s POV:

After I had looked at my room a bit more, I was speechless. The closet was HUGE! When I went downstairs again, I got to know team crafted. I tried to act calm, but...it was next to impossible. I mean, how would YOU act if you met TEAM FLIPPING CRAFTED?!

“So wait, you never answered my question, how do you know Hannah?” I said, scrunching up my nose. “We were best friends in High School, then we never really stopped being friends. Yea, wouldn’t miss anything for the world kid,” Adam said. “She is my best friend, after all.”

His words warmed my heart. Hannah must be the best person ever. Then a smell wafted in through the kitchen door, and we all sniffed. It smelled like chocolate chip cookies. I stood and walked around the modern teal couches and the coffee table and into the kitchen to see Hannah pulling out fresh-baked cookies.

She looked up at me and said, “Hey sis! Hope you like chocolate chip cookies, I made a lot of ‘em.” She gestured toward the cookie sheet. I grinned and helped her get the cookies onto the cooling rack. Then the guys came in and Ty did an impersonation of cookie monster. “COOKIES? ME LOVE COOKIES!” Then Jason shoved him and he fell down. We all laughed until our stomachs burned. I grabbed a cookie and took a bite. The chocolate melted on my tongue and ‘mmmm’ed.

All the guys tried them, and Adam simply shoved three in his mouth at once. When he tried to speak, crumbs flew everywhere, sending everybody into laughing fits. I couldn’t understand how it could get better.

My life was perfect.

Hannah’s POV:

After Adam spit cookie crumbs everywhere, we all went into the recording room, which I had waited to show Amber. I figured she would be overwhelmed. When I showed her, she gasped and gaped at it. A new computer with a blue colored headset sat on a desk right across from mine. She jumped into the office chair and then she frowned at the new launcher.

“Wait, can you not play offline?” She said, a bit of fear in her voice. “Wait, you never got an account?” I said, laughing. I went onto google chrome and asked her what her name should be. She said she didn’t know. I let her think for a moment. “AmberMC101,” I laughed. My username is HannahMC101. I shrugged and typed it in, and sure enough, it wasn’t taken. I bought an account for her, and we logged in.

“HOLY MOLY!” She said as we logged into the launcher.  “What?” I said, confused. “You are on 1.7.5?!” She said. “When I last played it was 1.0!” I laughed. “Well, you haven’t played for about two years, so a LOT of updates could have happened…” Before she logged in I helped her make a skin: She had brown hair and blue eyes, and she wore a Flower Crown on her head like me. She had a headset and a microphone. She had hair that went down the back of the skin and onto the purple jacket. She had black pants. After we did that I helped her  get on skype and join a call.

“SURPRISE!” Some people yelled into the call. She gasped as she looked at the list of people in the call. There was Sky, HuskyMudkip, The frog, Deadlox, Jason, ASF Jerome, Mitch, CaptainSparklez, and Ihascupquake. “You did this all for me?” Amber said into her headset, and I realized she was talking about me. “Yes,” I said, smiling. I could tell that she was going to be a great sister.

Amber’s POV:

I joined a server called ‘Mineplex’ (Apparently Jordan Made it) and they found out that I had never played any of the games and Jordan showed me the Survival Games, but I got that pretty easy because I had read the series.

So we played Survival Games. They all recorded but me, and they introduced my channel, which Hannah had made for me soon after making my minecraft account. “Hello guys, Sky here with Deadlox, Huskymudkip, Fluffy, Mitch, the frog, Captain Sparklez, MinecraftUniverse, Ihascupquake, HannahMC101, and EnderGirl26, and today we are doing Survival Games.

"In case you were wondering who HannaMC101 is, she is my friend from high school, go look at her channel, and AmberMC101 is her long lost sister!" He introduced us and Hannah said 'Hi,' and I said 'WASSUP!". Everybody laughed for about 30 seconds but it felt like an hour.

We played for an hour, and I sucked a lot but it was good to play. My life was perfect, I couldn’t dream for more. After they ended the call, tears of joy ran down my face. It was so amazing, those guys.

It was late, so Hannah thought we should go to bed. I hugged Hannah and crawled into my creeper bedding and closed my eyes.

Today had been perfect.

A/N Okay guys, Ender Here and I am SO FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW! 50 READS IN ONE DAY?! UNHEARD OF! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Anyways, I am gonna explain some things to you.

1. Hannah is NOT and Was NOT Sky’s girlfriend, there is no real Hannah in real life, so just clearing that up. (But she might be O.o)

2. My actual channel is EnderGirl26. Go subscribe! It means the WORLD to me!

Anyways guys, I will see you later my fellow Enders!

THANK YOU!

    -EnderGirl26