Dylan.

Ambers POV:

In the morning, I got up and got on the pc. I had a great idea. I needed to publish my story for the public. I looked and looked, but all of the places were just not right. Then Hannah walked in. “Hey girl, watcha doing?” She asked, walking over to my swivel chair. “I had a great Idea, I wanna post my story, but I don’t know where.” Hannah laughed. I screwed up my face. “What are you laughing at?”

“Wattpad is the place to go! You can publish your story and others can read it,” She explained and I excitedly looked it up. Sure enough it looked pretty cool.

I quickly made an account and went to my email. I was just about to go to confirm my account, when I saw someone was online:

“Dylan.”

Hannahs POV:

I told Amber to sign up for wattpad, as I had been a member for over a year now. After she signed up, she went to her email then she stopped. She stared at the screen for a moment then said something under her breath. It sounded like “Dylan.”

“What?” I said, wanting her to repeat for me. She didn’t answer. She scrolled her mouse over to a name: Dylan Ovaer. She clicked it. A chat opened up. She began to chat slowly. I moved closer.

Amber: Hi, Dylan.

I stared. “Who’s Dylan?” I asked again. She ignored me once more as a message popped up.

Dylan: AMBER! HOW ARE YOU?! HOW IS YOUR SISTER?!?!?

Amber began to type back.

Amber: I’m doing great! You will never BELIEVE who I have been playing with.

Dylan: I have a question…..

Amber: Sure

Dylan: Are you AmberMC101?

Amber sat there for a moment and read the message. Then she slowly typed it in:

Amber: Yes

Nothing happened for a minute. Amber sat staring at the screen. I waved my hand in front of her face. She looked at me and stared. “Dylan is my best and only friend from the orphanage.” She said. I looked at her.

Ding!

She looked back at the screen which showed a message.

Dylan: YOU MET TEAM CRAFTED AND PLAYED WITH THEM! I RECOGNIZED YOUR VOICE FROM TWO STATES AWAY! YOU ARE SO AWESOME! :D MY BEST FRIEND IS A YOUTUBER! Amber….

The message ended there. Then another popped up.

Dylan: I miss you.

Amber: I miss you too.

Dylan: ! CRAP! I GOTTA GO, TALK TOMORROW????

Amber: FOR SURE, SAME TIME!

Dylan: K, Bye!

DylanOvaer21 is now Offline. He will see your messages later.

“Amber, how do you feel about going to team crafted’s house?” I said, pulling up my phone, which showed about 50 texts from Adam telling him to meet us at his house. “Sure, how far is it?” Amber asked, and I shrugged. “About 15 minutes.” She got up and then her stomach grumbled. “But lets eat some breakfast first.” I giggled.