Guilty as Charged

• Dedicated to My MCBFFs Mia and Nissa

Amber’s POV:

The next week went by swiftly. We went shopping 3 days in a row, the first day for recording equipment, the second for clothes shopping, and the third we went school shopping. I also talked to Dylan. We caught up with each other. Finally, I made my first video for Team Crafted.  Hannah, Sky, Deadlox, MinecraftUniverse and I all did the survival games. I fought alongside Hannah (We were teamed) and got supplies. Me and her found a spot to hide, but then I died fighting a dude with a diamond sword. “Dangit!” I yelled. “Don’t worry I have avenged you,” Hannah reassured me. “Thanks,” I said.

After that instead of spectating I looked more closely at my skin. It was simple and anybody else could have had it. I needed my own skin. After we were done filming, I told her what I thought. “I know, it needs something original.

“What do you like the most about minecraft?” She said. I thought for a moment. “I like enderman a lot,” I said. “Maybe it could be an Ender Girl.” I could see it in my mind. I could be wearing a black dress, with purple lining. My eyes could be purple, like a real enderman. It was the perfect idea. “I’ve got it!” I said and I went on the website and began to create. After about two hours, I was done. It was perfect. Hannah said behind me, “You know, my skin is really generic too.”

I grinned. “So what is YOUR favorite item, mob, or block in minecraft?” I asked her. “You know, I really like blazes,” She said. I grinned again. “I’ve got it, blaze girl.” I began to work. Her skin was like mine, but orange with yellow rims. She had the same hair, and her eyes were a brown shade. “I love it!” She told me when I showed her. We changed our skins and laughed.

“You know that school’s tomorrow right?” She said suddenly, stopping my furious giggling. I had totally forgot! “So i’m guessing that I have to go to bed now?” I said, remembering how it was at the orphanage: No staying up later than 8:00.

“What? You think you get a BEDTIME?!” She said, then laughed. “No, you should just pick out an outfit.”

“Really?” I said, and I ran and picked out a cute dress to wear. I also grabbed my new creeper hat and set it down on the floor. Then I thought maybe it was a little over dressed. It was still January, after all. So I trashed the dress and got some jeans and a cute shirt. “Alright, who’s ready for another round?” I said, giggling.

I awoke to Hannah shaking me awake. I groaned, then I remembered it was my first day of school. Nerves began to creep into my stomach, giving me shivers, even though I was in bed. “Wake up!” She said and my eyes opened. She grinned and left me in my room.

I slowly got out of bed, holding my stomach. Voices in my brain laughed at me and criticized me as ‘the new girl’. I slowly pulled on my t-shirt and jeans and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I trudged down the stairs and sat down, but felt that my stomach was too full of nerves to eat. So I simply sat down and put my fists on my face.

Hannah looked up from her laptop and then she noticed my moping. “What’s up Ender Girl?” She said, concern on her face. “I just know I will be rejected. One of the outsiders, get teased, you know.” I said, lowering my face even more.

“Actually, I don’t think that it will be a problem,” She said, and I looked up just as she turned around the laptop to reveal my channel, with it’s one video. “What about it?” I said. She shook her head and pointed at the subscriber number. Probably just 100 or something.

Or 892,928.

I gasped and rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t just seeing things. Maybe they would know me at school! Well, at first they wouldn’t know, then I could tell them!

“Well anyways, grab your bag, I’m taking you.” Hannah said, grabbing her keys. I grabbed my bag and opened the front door and ran through the lawn. I hopped in the car and could only hope at least one person would like me.

Then a horrible thought struck my mind; What if they only liked me for my fame? I guess I would just have to find out.

*CAR RIDES ARE BO-RING*

As I waved to Hannah and entered the school, my nerves reached a fever pitch. I walked up to the doors and stopped. I stared at it. Then I held out my hands and pulled the door open.

The inside of the high school was full of students. They were at their lockers getting books, some girls were putting on makeup. Gangs of dudes were watching videos on Iphone’s and laughing and punching each other, girl clans were giggling about some hot guys.

I walked through the halls and to the principal’s office. A woman in a black suit said hello and gave me a schedule. I took it gingerly. I looked at it as I left the office and found my first class pretty easily. Math. Something I enjoyed and was good at! At least that was good. The classes were hard to find though. Multiple times I quietly tried to ask other students where the classes were.

Finally one answered. “Ok, you gotta go down to the left, go right by the library it should be there.” She said kindly. “Thank you, and by the way, nice shirt!” I said, then I ran off and got into my seat pretty easily.

*SCHOOL IS BORING*

After the first half of the school day I was still cheerful. I hadn’t made any friends yet, but lunch was the perfect time to make them. I walked with my lunch and simply sat by myself. I began to eat my peanut butter and nutella sandwich, when the girl who had helped me walked up to my table with a couple of other girls. I grinned.

“Thanks for helping me earlier,” I said, and she replied quickly, “Oh, it’s no problem! I like your hat,” She said, pointing at my creeper hat. “You sound familiar. Do I know you?” She said, cocking her head to the side a bit. “Well, I’m new, but you might know me on-” Wait, I thought,  You don’t want them to like you for your fame. “On what?” One of the girls asked. “Nothing.” I said. “My name’s Amber, by the way.”

“I’m Kati. This is Jessie, you can call her Jess,  this is Nissa, and this is Mia.” I shook hands with each of the girls. “So you like minecraft?” I said, and Kati nodded her head quickly. “We are the minecraft girls.” They began to eat their food, and then Jess shoved her mashed potatoes in her mouth so much like Adam that I laughed. Jess began to cough, then she quickly swallowed. “I have HEARD that laugh somewhere, I SWEAR!” She said, pointing at me. “She sounds like the new girl on Team Crafted, her name was…”

“AMBERMC101!” The girls shouted, then they all stared at me. I put my head down. “Guilty.” I said.

Ok Guys, have fun as Girly Girl Friends, Imma go get a sammich.

Nah, I'm Just Kidding, I'm just tired and need to go to bed.

Bai my Fellow Enders!

-EnderGirl26