Sister's friends' Sister

Hannah’s POV(Yay A POV Change!)

Today has got to be the best day ever. Amber gets to come home, have her birthday party, see Kati, see our new house. Only one thing left to do. I need to get to know Raine. I mean, if she is going to live here, might as well be friends! I walk up the wooden stairs and into the hall of doors.

I walked up to the white door with a fancy R on it and stopped. I lifted my hands and pushed forward three times. I heard shuffling from inside the room, then the handle move and the door creak open. There sat Raine(A/N You said Reine, her last name, like Re-ine, not rain.), wearing a white top with a gold sequin half-vest, some dark skinny jeans and boots. Her chestnut hair was in a braid that ran down her chest.

“Oh, hi Hannah,” Raine said, a little bit enthusiastically. “Hi!” I said. “So, what do you want?” She asked. I chuckled. “I just felt that since I will be living with you I should get to know you,” I said a little awkwardly. “Well, okay then,” She said, opening the door a bit more and allowing me in.

She sat down on her white blanket, and I sat in her blue bungee chair. “So..”

“So…..”

We swam in the awkward silence for a few moments, me biting my lip. “So what’s this game that I have heard so much about… what is it called, mine..mine something…”

“Minecraft.” I corrected her. “So what is the point?” she asked, and I faked a surprised gasp. “You go around a blocky world building, killing zombies, mining, or playing games on servers,” I explained.

She looked confused. “You know what? How about I show you some youtubers and have you watch them, they do better than I do.” I pulled out my teal Iphone and searched up minecraft survival and found someone I had seen a couple of times. His name was MMAPGaming. I tapped on his survival series playlist and handed my phone to her.

I sat down next to her and watched. “Hello my fellow digits, this is Pi here, and this is my first time playing minecraft…”

~1 Hour later~

“Ha! He died from a skeleton!” Raine and I were laughing our stomachs away as we watched pi’s videos. I tapped the subscribe button. “So, lets go get me a Minecraft!” Raine exclaimed, pulling her laptop out from under her pillow. “Lets see ...Minecraft dot net…” She typed in the address.

We got into the buying process. “So, what is your favorite thing of minecraft so far, or what do you want to do?” I asked as we began to brainstorm usernames. “Well, I really like the emeralds, I think their pretty.” She says. “Is there anything in your personality that you want to express?” I asked in a fake fancy tone. We laughed. “Hmm, I am an artist,” She says, and an idea pops into my head. “What about TheEmeraldArtist?” I suggested and she typed it in. It wasn’t taken.

“First try! It’s perfect!” She exclaimed, and we continued in the process. “Aaaannnd, done!” she taps the claim button and grins. “Now just download minecraft! Hey, let me go get my laptop and we can play together over the localhost,”

“Okay!” I run out of the room and into my own, grabbing my matching teal skinned laptop. I run back and she is loading the game. I load my own and of course it is much faster because I have it already downloaded, I create a new world, named HannahMC101 and TheEmeraldArtist and it spawned around me.

I opened it to LAN and she joins and cluelessly clicks and we both laugh our faces off. This was going to be fun.

Kati’s POV

From downstairs me and Amber hear our sisters laughing their faces off. “Well, they must be having fun,” I concluded and took another bite of my peanut butter jelly sandwich, the peanut butter stuck on the roof of my mouth.

“I’m so bored…” Amber groaned, plopping her face on the table. “I hear ya sister.”

“Hey, I hear there’s a park nearby, maybe we can go there!” I exclaim. “Cool!” She says, and she runs upstairs to get her shoes or something. A second later she bounces down with her black shoes on, ready to go.

“Hannah says its just down the street.” Amber says, running out the door. “Race ya!” She yells as the cool march air meets my face. “Hey no fair!” I say, running after her.

~At the park~

Fir trees surround us, as we walk on the bark dust path talking about random things. “So, do you miss our friends?” Amber says. “I know I do,”

“Yea,” I reply. Suddenly, I realize that I nearly lost my best friend. She would have been gone, lost, just a memory, dead. I grab her and hug her. “I never forgot you, back in Washington,” I say, my voice breaking. She hugs me back.

Amber’s POV

As we walk we pass different people, some walking, running, or dog-walking. It was fun as we laughed about different memories. “So, what was it like...you know, at the orphanage?” Kati’s words took me by surprise. “It was boring. Nothing happened, everything was grey. There was a guy there named Dylan, though…” She looked at me and grinned an evil grin.

“You’re blushing! You like him, don’t you!” She exclaims, and I glare at her. “No, he likes ME. I just don’t like him in that way.” I say, my cheeks heating up. I bump into someone. “Sorry!” The girl says and I stop in my tracks and whip my head around. I know that voice.

I walk up to the girl and tap her shoulder. She turns around and her eyes confirm my suspicions.

“Tay?”

THERE @GeminiGaming . TAY. HA! YOU HAPPY! Anywho... I have some people that I know will be in this book in two or so chapters. Basically the winners of the contest so far.

1: @EstibaMew1

Character: Sentrica Shadows

2: @redstonerocks557

Character: Hazel (Can You come Up with a last name? AHM TOO LAYZAY)

Thank You for Entering!

IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS BOOK PLEASE COMMENT:

Name:

Personality:

Looks:

Extras:

I WILL REPEAT THIS MULTIPLE TIMES: THE AGE IS PRE-DETERMINED, THEY ARE 16, AMBER'S AGE!

Thank you for Entering!

DERP ON!

Bai All my Fellow Enders!

Join the EnderClan Today!

-♥EnderGirl26♥-

Congrats!