Nightmares

Hannah’s POV:

That night, the nightmares happened. Adam would kill both me and Amber and I would wake up, only to go to sleep to have them repeat. Amber would sometimes wake me up in the middle, and I would be screaming and she would be concerned.

I mean, what if the dream meant something? What if Adam- No, hes a nice guy, he wouldn’t do that. Would he? I was so confused right now. My feelings were so mixed and random. I didn’t know what to feel.

Amber’s POV:

I kept waking Hannah up for the next few days. She kept having nightmares. I finally learned to ignore her screams and whimpers, but it was hard. I felt bad for her. But I was having my own nightmares.

I would be at the school, then I would hold my phone only to see the picture over and over again. Then the divas would walk up to me and the leader, Savannah, would punch me. Then I would wake up with tears in my eyes.

And it was relatively true. At school, the trending topic was my picture. Memes and other things were made into it. Each one cut a string of my heart. I didn’t have any real life friends, but Tay always understood. She became a popular youtuber, with about 500,000 subscribers after my video.

Then people began to physically bully me. While I was walking through the crowded halls, somebody tripped me and my heavy bag landed on my, knocking the wind out of me. Then people found out my twitter and began to text me as ‘anonymous’.

Anonymous: Are you sure you are a girl? You look like a guy to me, and a pretty fat and ugly one

Anonymous: Ur a fat little pig

Anonymous: I bet she’s Lesbian

Anonymous: Me too

Every day they texted me. Every day I cried. I spent time in the forest that was a couple of blocks away from the school. But the cell service did not fail me and it was torment. But there, at least I could cry without anybody noticing.

Hope you enjoyed this little chapter. More to come!

DERP ON!

Bai All my Fellow Enders!

Join the Ender Clan Today!