Can't Tell ya!

Amber’s POV:

I couldn’t believe it. The past few events have been insane.

1. Getting A Sister

2. MEETING TEAM CRAFTED

They sat me down in a chair and I sat in awe as they brought in a cake. It had 13 candles on it, and was in the shape of a grass block. They waited for me to make a wish, but I didn’t know what to wish for. My life had gone from crap to MAJESTIC in the period of 72 hours.

My wish was for none of it to end. I blew out the candles. “So whatcha wish for sis?” Hannah asked. “Can’t tell ya, or the Enderman’ll getcha,” I said to her. Everybody exploded in laughter. “I hope you like endermen,” She said, and she put her hands over my eyes and guided me up the wooden stairs.

She lifted her hands and what stood before me was amazing. A bedroom painted sky blue (How did they KNOW?) with minecraft posters. A black bed with two Enderman eyes painted on the headboard, a dresser, and a desk. The desk was floating off the ground and had a computer on it. At the end of the huge room was a large window with a little daybed.

I stared and stared. Then Hannah asked, “Do you like it.” And I said, “No.” Everybody gasped. Wait, Everybody? I whipped my head around to see that the team had followed me and Hannah up here. Then a huge grin was spread on my face like peanut butter on bread. “I LOVE IT!” I yelled, taking everybody by surprise. “I got something for you Amber,” said Hannah, holding out a present. I stared. “I can’t take it.” I said. And I couldn’t. She gave me a house to live in, this amazing room, and now she is giving me presents. “Oh don’t be silly, take it!” She shoved it into my hands.

I looked at her and wrinkled my nose. I tore open the wrapping paper and there was a Windows 8 premium laptop. I gasped. Then I jumped up and hugged her as tears began to roll away from my eyes.

“Thank you,” I whispered.