My Idols

Hannah’s POV:

I drove to the airport early. My excitement level was on a scale from one to ten, 29. I was positive that she would be awesome. After waiting for some hours, the plane that she was on landed. I watched as the door opened, and the first person out was about 13 or 14. She carried a large suitcase. She seemed to be all alone.

I watched the other passengers get off the plane and there didn’t seem to be one other girl by herself. The first girl sat down and began to kick her legs. I breathed in deeply and tapped on her shoulder. She jerked her head around and looked at me and instantly said, “Sis?”

I was at a loss for words. She looked like a mini-me. “Nice hoodie.” I said, gesturing to her creeper hoodie which was a bit small on her. She just stood there gaping at me.

Then suddenly, she leaped out of her chair and hugged me. I was surprised at first, but then I hugged her back. “You are my sister?” She whispered quietly. “Yes,” I said. “Now we have to go to our house.”

Amber’s POV:

Hannah and I climbed into her volkswagen, and she began to drive us. I mostly just stared at her as she drove, in awe. After about 15 minutes, we pulled up into a driveway. A nice house sat in front of me. It had two clear floors, and it was paved with a path through a beautiful garden. The home was surrounded by a forest of fir trees, going into the distance where I cannot see.

The house itself was blue, with many large windows. I stared at it with my mouth open. It was beautiful. Hannah walked ahead with a key in her hand. I slowly followed her, taking in my surroundings. She unlocked the wooden door, and we both walked in.

“SURPRISE!”

The yell took me by surprise, making me leap. I bumped my head into the wall behind me, but when I looked forward, there was the real surprise.

There in front of me was Team Crafted. My mouth was gaped open as I looked at SkyDoesMinecraft, Deadlox, MinecraftUniverse, ASF Jerome, and BajanCanadian waved at me. This was like a dream come true. My IDOLS, here, waving at me. I felt as if I was in a dream. “Hi?” I said faintly, and then I literally did faint.

Adam(Sky)’s POV:

“Hello?” I said into my Iphone.

“Hey, Adam, it’s me, Hannah,”

“Oh Hi Hannah! How have you been doi-”

“I have a sister.” She said.

“Wait what?” I said, surprised. Hannah’s parents had died in a crash two years ago, and she had been an only child. “No you don’t,” I said, frowning.

“I just got a call. My long lost sister has been living in an orphanage for the past two years.” She explained. “And I think I want you and team crafted to come to my house in two days, can you do that?”

“Um..sure, I guess,” I stuttered. My best friend has a sister?

So me and my friends came over and helped decorate for the homecoming of ‘Amber’, I wondered. It was pretty strange. Then we saw her car pull up. “Everybody hide!” Said Ty, and we all laughed and did so.

After a second, the door opened, and Hannah and a girl who I could only assume was Amber walked in. We waited a moment, then we jumped out and yelled, “SURPRISE!” Legit the girl jumped and hit her head. Then she stared at us. After another second, she stammered. “H-Hi?” then she literally fainted.

We all panicked. We fanned her out and then she soon came to. We all sighed a sigh of relief, and Ty yelled, “SHE LIVES!”

“Oh my gosh..Sky? Deadlox? Jason? Is it really you guys?” She said in awe. We laughed. That seemed to be a giveaway to her. She sat straight up and tried to act cool. Then she looked surprised about something.

“Wait how do you know them Hannah?” She asked. We all laughed.