What?!

Dylan’s POV(A/N Didn’t Expect dat one did ya??):

At the library I turned to the seat next to me and said, “Ha! You should look thi-” Then I realized that there was nobody there. I was watching SkydoesMinecraft’s new video… and right then they introduced Amber. My heart seemed to weep. I was so lonely. I had nobody to help me, no friends, nobody else.

I was alone. Helplessly. Then I had an Idea: Maybe she would be on email! We could chat! I typed in the address and waited for the SUPERSLOW computer to load. Finally when it loaded I looked at the one contact I had and a little green dot popped up. She was online. I stared and before I could type anything she had sent me a message:

Amber: Hi, Dylan.

I pressed caps lock and typed as fast as my thin fingers would type.

After a few minutes chatting, I noticed that I was supposed to go back to the orphanage 15 minutes ago. I typed:

Dylan: ! CRAP! I GOTTA GO, TALK TOMORROW????

Amber: FOR SURE, SAME TIME!

Dylan: K, Bye!

I logged off the computer and ran out of the library. I sprinted home, thinking about what she had said:

Same time. I was going to talk to her again.

Amber’s POV:

At breakfast, Hannah spoke. “You are gonna have to go to school next week,” I looked up at her from the book I had been reading. My mind panicked. “What?!” I said and Hannah looked back at me. “Well, unless you want to break the law, you kind of have to.” She said. I groaned.

The whole drive to Adam’s house was painful. I knew how it was going to be. Sneers, whispers, and stares. “Oh look, there’s the NEW GIRL,” I could hear them saying it in my head, which only put my mood even worse. As we got out, I slouched grumpily.

Adam let us in and had us sit in a large living room where the rest of team crafted was. We sat and waited in silence as Adam clapped his hands together and began to talk.

“Okay, so everyone but Hannah and Amber know why we are here, but that is because it is them we are questioning.

“How would you like to be a part of Team Crafted?”

A/N Sorry for making you guys wait for so long then giving you this teeny weeny thing! I have been pretty busy. Tomorrow I will be at camp so I will try to update after, but no promises are being made.

Thank you for being so patient!

Bai My fellow Enders!

-EnderGirl26