Waking Up

Hannah’s POV:

They had the surgery. It lasted 9 hours. 9, PAINSTAKING hours of swimming thoughts. All went well, but some of her nerves may have gotten disconnected. They couldn’t be sure how long she would be in the coma.

Now, here I am, nearly a month and a half later, and they are still putting her on life support. I haven’t heard her voice for a month and a half; a month and a half too long. Every day I came to see her. I knew she was in there. Somewhere.

Amber’s POV:

Every day I heard her talk to me as if I was there. And I was, she just couldn’t see it. I walked through the oblivion, nobody there but voices. I needed to wake up. I tried each time I heard her voice, but I could not. I could not do it. It broke my heart to her my big sister Amber talking to me as if I was talking back. And I tried.

“Amber, you need to wake up.” She said every time she came in. Then today, I made my hand twitch. But she didn’t notice. She left for today. I wanted to cry, jump into her arms, tell her that I was okay. But I simply could not.

Then after sitting and waiting for another night, she came again. Again, she said, “Amber, you need to wake up.” She stroked my hair. I felt it. Wait..

I couldn’t feel anything yesterday.

I was waking up.

“Did I ever tell you that I love you?” I said slowly, my eyes shut. Hannah doesn’t say anything. Then I open my eyes. I see her crying, holding my hand. Then she calls in a doctor. I was awake.

YAY! AMBER IS AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE THE OPPOSITE OF WRITERS BLOCK, MAYBE WRITERS FLOW?! IDK!!!!!!!!!!

DERP ON!

Bai All my Fellow Enders!

Join The EnderClan TODAY!

-♥EnderGirl26♥-