Minecon

(Alright Guys I know I said I wasn't Gonna update, But I couldn't Leave you hangin.)

Hannah’s POV:

*Two Weeks later*

We were just about to board the plane with the Team. We all talked and laughed, cracking jokes. Then the speakers suddenly rang out saying: “Flight 523 is now boarding.” We all stood up from the waiting chairs and walked over to the line, laughing as Sky pushed Ty over again. All of team crafted was there, Sky, Deadlox, Jason, Mitch, Jerome, HuskyMudkip, and even SSundee were here.

*EVEN PLANE RIDES ARE FLIPPING BORING!*

After we got off the plane, we walked through the airport and since it was about dinnertime, we all went to the Carl’s Junior. Everyone else got hamburgers and stuff, but Amber and I both got bean and cheese burritos. When we ordered, everyone else looked at us strangely and Amber and I both said “What? Never deny burritos,” and they all cracked up laughing, which caught attention of many passersby.

After we talked for a couple of minutes, the waiter brought us our big order. I bit into the soft tortilla, savoring each bite.

(Ok guys sorry I’m Really Lazy =^=) Once we were done with our dinner we pushed through the big crowds, having to stop many times for fans. We then got on a bus that stopped at our hotel. After the ride, we pretty much got into our 3 rooms and got as much sleep as possible for tomorrow.

Amber’s POV:

I woke up to Hannah shaking me to wake up. I started to groan, then I remembered that today was Minecon, and my eyes snapped open and I threw off my covers and began to get ready, dressing in my amazing dress. We all went downstairs to eat breakfast. I grabbed a plate and got some bacon, a hard boiled egg, and a donut. I shoved the food down my throat, not giving it a thought.

After we all were ready, we walked to MineCon. It was a good choice, as most of the streets were filled with cars. We all had worn our hoodies and sunglasses to prevent yesterday’s events from repeating. After about half an hour, we finally made it to minecon, where an unexpected person was there. After we entered, Adam led us to the backstage. There, the one and only minecon ‘Director of Fun’ was. She greeted all of Team Crafted, then she came to us. “Who are you two? I have never seen you before!” She said, asking us. “Hi! I’m Amber, and this is Hannah. We are the latest addition of Team Crafted.”

“Oh! That would explain it. Well, welcome to minecon!” she said, and she began to go through the schedule. First would be the opening Ceremony. So we all got our V.I.P. seats and waited.

*7 hours later* “Hahah! I know Amber, that was so funny! I didn’t know Sky was going to sing his parody!” Hannah said, when I recounted the fun adventures of before. We were walking to go see Sky and the team’s little stand. We weren't surprised by a huge line behind it. We walked behind it and up to the stand.

Then we sat down next to the team. “Hi guys!” I said to the rest of the team, who looked like they were tired, but you could tell that  their spirits were still very high. Their hands looked like they had been put through thousands of autographs. “Hi Hannah! Amber,” Adam said, fist bumping me. Then the girl who was next in line stepped forward. “Hi! How are you?” Adam said, and the girl looked as if she was going to faint. “I’m good, thanks!” She said, and put a little art piece forward. “Can you sign it?” She pleaded. Adam grinned and wrote his signature.

After about 10 or so people had passed, another girl came up and looked at Hannah and I. She blushed and walked over to our part of the table. “Hi!” She waved nervously. “Hi! What’s your name?” Hannah asked. “I’m Claire,” She said, blushing. Then I noticed one hand was behind her back. “What’s that you’ve got there?” I said, and the girl pulled it out. She showed it to me and Hannah leaned over to take a look.

It showed me and Hannah in our minecraft look, both holding unidentifiable swords and slicing down mobs. My sword was black with a purple line going down the middle, and at the handle it had an ender pearl. Hannah’s sword was a golden-yellow, with an orange stripe. The handle was made of blaze rods. “Wow! Did you draw that?” I said, amazed. “Yea,” She said, blushing even more.

“I’m your biggest fans,” She said smiling. “Will you sign it?” She pointed to two spots on the bottom for names. I grabbed a pen with purple ink and jotted down my name as best I can manage, and Hannah did too.

“Thank you! Bye!” She said, and she waved and ran off. Then I had the sudden realization:

People really like us.

Alright, that Is all for the next few days, I know it is short, but I really tried. If you don't know what I am talking about, then read the previous chapter(IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE). That Should answer your question.

Bai My Fellow Enders!

-♥EnderGirl26♥-