Just The Beginning

~2 Months Later~

I sat on the couch, Hannah and Adam on the opposite side of me. “I got us a surprise,” Adam said, and I looked up. Hannah looked at him. “Really?” Hannah asked. He nodded, his one of a kind smile shimmering with white teeth. “We get to go to the beach! Today!” He grinned, and we sat there staring at him. “Well, go pack and be sure to bring a swimsuit!” I leaped off the couch and dashed up the stairs.

~I HATE PACKING SO I AIN’T GON WRITE ABOUT IT~

We swiftly got our stuff in the car and were off. The beach was only about half an hour away so it was fast, but we brought a lot of stuff anyways.  I quickly got on my phone and before we could get away from wifi, tweeted that I was at the beach.

We talked most of the way until we got to the hotel. I opened the car door and pulled my stuff out of the trunk, waiting for Adam to get the key. “Room 132!” He called from the office door, holding up a key. I shrugged and me and Hannah laughed as we got to the room.

We waited as Adam got his stuff, and carried it up the stairs. He swiped the key in front of the censor lock and it beeped, the door opening. Hannah gasped in front of me, but since she was in front of me, I couldn’t see a thing. I peeked over her shoulder, and I gasped too.

The room was large, with a huge window on the end with a door that probably led to a balcony. The room was very modern styled, with white lights and square lamp shades. There was two beds, both of the same shape and size. I pushed through Hannah and jumped on the second bed. “I CALL THIS ONE!”

I heard laughing as I got off the bed and looked out the window. A perfect view of the infinite ocean was laid out, a pathway leading to the sandy beach. I smiled. Adam really had outdone himself this time. I pulled my phone out and took a selfie, the window behind me.

I tweeted the selfie, the only caption being: At the hotel now, #AWESOME! I laughed at my own caption and laid on the black bed.

Hannah’s POV:

~3 Hours Later~

After eating at Taco Bell, Adam said we were going to the beach. We drove to the same beach as our hotel and we walked on the smooth sand, my feet digging into it. IT was so relaxing, like I could stay here forever.

Amber was making a sand castle by the waves, or more like a mountain of sand with a moat around and it. She called it ‘Mount Hadam’, which we both laughed at. The waves crashed down on it, eroding it’s smooth surface. Amber screamed and giggled and I smiled as she tried to keep the mound up.

The sun was beginning to set, showing a colorful array of pinks and orange around the reflection of the water. “It’s so beautiful,” I said to Adam next to me. I looked at him and he looked at me, his green eyes met with my hazel ones.

“I wish this could last forever, just you, me, and Amber…” I continued. “Why can’t it?” Adam said, and I looked at him with a puzzled face. “What do you me-” I was cut short by him going down on one knee.

“Hannah Reine, you make me feel happier than anything else in the world. You consume my thoughts, and you are as beautiful as this sunset. When you are gone it is like a dark and infinite night, but when I see you it is like a beautiful sunrise. You are even more Majestic than Budder,  your eyes the most beautiful color.”

Adam paused and by now I was tearing up. My heart was racing. Oh my gosh, is this really happening?! I thought, tears of happiness on my cheeks. Amber was staring at us with awe, her sand mound covered with water behind her.

“Hannah Reine, will you marry me?” I stared at him with blurry vision as he pulled out a blue velvet box, that contained a silver diamond ring, the design so beautiful it made me cry even more. Time seemed to slow down, the sound of the waves blurry, my whole attention on Adam.