Birthday?!

Amber’s POV:

I awoke to the golden sun creeping up my face. It was Friday! The day I get to go home! I grinned. Then I realized it was still 6:30 a.m. …..Everybody else would be asleep. Darn it. So instead I grabbed my laptop which had been charging(Hannah had brought it to me yesterday) and began to play minecraft. I missed it so much…

I went on mineplex and soon as I looked in the chat I saw it was being spammed with fan messages. Better check my channel, I thought, moving over to Google chrome and going to Youtube.com. I opened my channel and saw my 30 videos, all had about 16,000 views. I have 2 million subscribers, I have no Idea how. I grinned again.

I then remembered I hadn’t checked out skype for a month. I went and opened the application, logging in. I went online, unsure of how many messages I would have. I waited for it to connect, but only one message popped up:

Taylynne: Amber…You live in my town

I stared at the one message. I clicked it. I typed in:

Amber: What Town do you live in

No longer had I entered the text then I had gotten a reply.

Taylynne: Encino, California

I stared at the screen. I had met her online, yet she had been so little ways away…

*Two Hours Later(In the voice from SpongeBob)*

After talking with Tay for two hours we ended the call. Hannah was here. “Hey, Gurl, wassup!” I waved, grinning. “Right now it’s the Roof of the hospital, but soon it will be the sky!” I said, smirking. Then Hannah blushed. “Why you blushing girl?” She shook her head in denial. “I’m not blushing!” She blushed an even deeper red. I brushed it off.

“So when can I go?”I asked eagerly. “Actually, now, the doctor said you were ready.” I pumped my fist and yelled, “YES!” Until my voice hurt. I got out of the bed and shoved my Laptop into the small bag that she had brought.

*20 minutes later*

I piled into the car, strapping myself in before Hannah had even opened the door. As we drove home in silence, Hannah broke it. “What was it like?” She began. “You know, in the Coma,”

I looked at her. “Don’t call me crazy for telling you this, but I saw….”

“I saw our parents.”

I told her about what they told me and she listened intently. “Then, I swam around in nothing until I woke up.”

We sat in Silence the rest of the way home.

I grabbed my bag and unbuckled. I was so ready to be back home. I opened the door in one quick movement and ran up to the door. I stopped, staring at the door. This was the last place that I had been before the accident.

I pushed open the door and walked into the living room. What I saw surprised me. Banners that said Welcome Home, and a table full of presents. Then everybody popped out from behind the couches, yelling ‘Welcome Home!’ at me. I giggled. Then I turned to Hannah who was smiling.

“You missed your birthday,” She said, and I stopped cold. Holy crap, I had totally forgot in all the commotion! “Holy Crap! I did miss my Birthday!” I said in awe. Everybody laughed. “Well, what do you want to do first, eat cake or open presents?” Hannah asked.

Man, cake. Feels like forever since I had a birthday cake. Or even a slight celebration, besides me and Dylan going and watching minecraft trolls for an hour and laughing, if you could count that as a celebration. “Cake,” I decided, and everybody grinned.