Well...HI!

Amber’s POV:

We sat staring at each other for what seemed like forever. Then slowly Kati walked up to me, her chestnut hair in a long braid down her chest, new blue highlights streaking down with it. “Kati,” I whispered. I couldn’t take it anymore. We pulled each other into another tight hug much like the last one that we had, only tears of ‘I missed you’ rolling down our backs. Finally we pulled apart. “What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Well,” She began, wiping tears from her eyes. “After you left I was really sad, not seeing my-my parents for so long, and you leaving, and nobody could cheer me up. Then I found out that you-that you-well, that happened, and I got into even more of a mental state. But it only got worse. That very same day, the police came to tell me and my sister that my parents were….gone.

“Then while I was crying, I called Hannah and she immediately told me and her sister to come here, and she bought us tickets and everything-she is so amazing, did you ever know that? Anyway, after the plane ride she let me and me sister sleep in your room- I hope you don’t mind- and then she did something amazing.

“She bought a house, Amber, a HOUSE, where all of us can live!” She finished and my mouth was gaping open, some salty tears slipping into it. “I’m so sorry about your parents,” I said, ignoring the other fact. She looked me in the eyes.

“Why are you sorry?! You had NOTHING to do with it! Why do people always say sorry when they did not do anything?” I laughed. “I have no idea,” I said and we both laughed. “So what was that you said? A HOUSE?”

Kati nodded. “It’s a couple of minutes away from here!”

-Two Minutes Later-

“You ready?” Hannah asked as me and Kati were in the car. “YES!” Kati and I yelled in unison.  She started up the engine and backed out of the driveway, both Kati and I swimming in anticipation. We drove silently for a couple of minutes, and I closed my eyes as Hannah said, “We’re here!” I held my breath, unbuckled my seatbelt, eyes closed, and opened the car door.

I let my breath out. It was a beautiful house, being a gray blue, it had black shingles. A couple of trees were in the yard, fir trees I expect. I then realized that I was grinning like mad. Ha, I guess it is really that amazing.

We walked up to the black front door and Hannah pulled out a little key and grinned, opening the door for us. My breath was taken away. A dining room was on my right, and an archway on my right. The walls here were white, and in the center between the archway and the living room was carpeted stairs. Behind the stairs was a hallway, with wooden floors.

Hannah gestured that we could go. I decided to go upstairs first. Five doors, four open, one shut. One on the closer right had an A on it, the one next to it had a K, the one on the opposite side had an H, and the one next to it, the one that was shut, had an R.

The letters likely were meant to let us know whose room was whose. I opened the one with the A on it and found my room. There was a black shelf headboard, and a black damask blanket. A black corner desk sat with my pc on the side of it, the monitor not on.

The walls were a delicate sky blue, an Enderman wall sticker stuck next to it, holding my favorite block; emerald. I grinned and looked in each of the rooms, Kati’s was the same color as mine, Hannahs was mint green. Finally I came to the other door. I left it alone, unsure of who was in there. The last door was a bathroom.

Up two steps there was the kitchen. The kitchen was a dark red, white cabinets going around. A fridge sat next to a glass door that said ‘pantry’ on it. The white oven had four circles on the top of it, probably the stove.

I moved back through the  and went through the archway, where there was the living room sat. A T.V. sat hooked to the wall, and I laughed, wondering how Hannah could do that. There was a couple of bean bags and one couch, and a brick fireplace.

        It was the best house I had ever seen.

YEEEHAW IM ON A ROLLL!!!! YAYAYYAYAYYA HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!!! BE SURE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK, and VOTE!

DERP ON!

Bai All my Fellow Enders!

Join The EnderClan Today!

-♥EnderGirl26-♥-