Hit.

I heard sirens and I finally looked away from my picture that I had been gazing at. The sirens were near. I frowned and decided to see what the commotion was about. I walked up and through the open door. Wait, why would it be open? I was now confused as I closed the door and ran toward where lights were flashing.

After about two minutes of running, I came to the scene. There was a car and it looked unharmed, but there was a police officer who was testing somebody. Then I saw her.

Amber was being pulled onto a stretcher, blood staining half of her face. I stared. Then, I ran over to the paramedics and quickly said, choking, “That’s My sister,” then I had a mental breakdown. “C-can I s-stay with h-her?” I asked through sobs. “I’m sorry ma'am, but I am afraid not.” The girl with blond hair said.

I stared as they pulled her into the ambulance and closed the back. Then before I knew it, I was in my car and driving to the hospital, two rivers of tears streaming down my face. I pulled into the huge parking lot and parked sloppily. But I didn’t care. All I cared about was my sister. My Amber.

My Ender.

I ran up to the emergency care and pushed open the glass doors. I slapped my hand on the desk and said, “I am looking for Amber Reine,” I said, in a calm, but serious voice. “I am sorry miss, but she is being tended to and cannot be seen right now.” The lady said in a high pitched voice.

I choked again. I sat down in the chair and thought. “Why was she out of the house in the first place?!

~Flashback~

I stared at the picture, and my heart warmed. I stared at it with joy in my soul for who knows how long. Then Amber burst in. “Hi Amber,” I found myself saying in a trance. “Hannah, I’ve been bullied at school, and they somehow got my phone number.” She shoved a phone in front of my face. I looked at it and said,  “You should just ignore them.  It shouldn’t be that hard,” I said. I mean, it couldn’t be that bad. Then she spoke, but I couldn’t hear her. I was looking at the perfection.

~End Of Flashback~

She was running away, to who knows where, she could have been permanently going, or she could have been going to somewhere where she felt safe….The river of tears raged on as a million thoughts raced through my mind, the worst of them being:

Amber got hurt because of me.

Hope You Enjoyed this little chapter. THE FEELS MAN

DERP ON!

Bai all my Fellow Enders!

Join The EnderClan Today!!

-♥EnderGirl26♥-