Why Yo Yelling Gurl?

Amber’s POV:

After a couple of minutes, Hannah decided that I had enough surprises and let me play minecraft with Kati, not recorded, of course. We went on a towny server that Kati knew about, called ‘Cheatsy Nation’. I went on the towny and teleported to Kati. She was quite far into the game, as she had built a treehouse.

Then I noticed three other houses. Two other treehouses, and a wooden house over by the ocean. “Whose are these?” I asked, confused. Kati laughed. “I think you can find out.” I was still confused. Then I saw a gamertag in the second treehouse. I zoomed in using my optifine, and the name read, ‘thepineapplegirl’.

I gasped. “NISSA!” Then I looked at the other treehouse and saw another tag. “MIA!” I yelled, and I walked over to Nissa. Her pink and orange hair on her skin wasn’t easy to miss. When she saw me, immediately a message popped up. “AMBER!” It said. Then I heard a voice. “AMBER!” It said, and I knew who it was.

“NISSA! MIA!” I yelled, and they both yelled my name back.  I was hearing them. Then another player joined the game. “Jess!” I yelled, and I heard her sassy voice. “Girl, you're yelling into the mic too much,” We all laughed.

“Sorry! I am so glad to hear you all!” I said, and they all laughed. “Kati asked us to be on, and Jess, thanks for being LATE.” Mia said, and Jess scoffed. “I couldn’t find my HEADSET!” She yelled. “Look who’s yelling now!” I said. We all laughed. “Who’s up for some Hunger Games!” Kati shouted. “I’m in!” I said, getting on the hunger games lobby.

“Me too!”

“Me threee!” Jess yelled.

“I LIKE CHEESE!”

That sent us all into laughing fits. “Join game 6!” I said, clicking the sign, and the others followed, appearing in the little platforms.

Server: The game will start in 10

Lets do this.

Server: 9

Server: 8

Server: 7

Server: 6

Server: 5

Server: 4

Server: 3

Server: 2

Server: 1

Server: Let the Hunger Games begin!

~Time Skip PUT THAT WHIP DOWN~

My heart beat in my chest as I collected armor and weapons from scattered chests. So far I had a chainmail chestplate, an iron helmet, and leather boots. I had an Iron sword. I ran out of the wooden house determined. Then I see a player. With my skin.

I laughed. “What?” Jess said. “I found a fan!” I laughed as I looked at the name tag. “IzzyMC101!” I giggled. They looked at me and blocked their wood sword on their chest. I blocked mine back, teaming.

“SEEYA SUCKER! Sorry!” I yelled, as I clicked swiftly, killing the player. “Amber!” Kati yelled, gasping in surprise. “Shoulda learned to play!” I said. Everyone laughed. Then I was suddenly teleported for a death match.

All of us except for Mia who had died earlier were there. “IT IS ON!” I said, charging. “AAAHH!” I shouted as I killed Nissa and Jess. “Looks like it’s just you and me, Kati!” I said evilly. “Bye!” She said, and I turned around to be face to face with her. I clicked like mad, killing her in seconds. “I AM VICTORIOUS!” I yelled, earning many ‘Ow’s.

I hope that life would always be like this.

Suddenly, the door to my room opened. “Who is yelling?” an unrecognizable voice said and I whipped my head around. There standing in my doorway was a girl, about 5 foot 6, with long chestnut hair like Kati’s. She wore a fashionable shirt, a golden brown color, and skinny jeans.

She looked like an older version of Kati. “Who’re you?” I asked. The girl looked a little sad. “I’m Raine, Kati’s sister.”

“Oh! She has told me a lot about you, and it was me yelling, sorry!” I said, taking off my headset and setting it down carefully. “I’m Amber,” I held out my hand and she took it, smiling a little bit weakly.

She left and I sat back down at my black computer chair. My stomach grumbled. I pulled my purple headset back on, adjusting the  microphone before speaking. “Hey, Kati, let’s go eat, I’m starving!”

Sorry For the lack of updates recently, I have been at school, and I have writers block. :/ I will try to update more but since it is football season we are really busy.

SORRY! 

Also, GUESS WHAT. SOSF Is COMING TO AN END!

HAHA SCARED YOU! It still has like ten chapters, so don't worry!

DERP ON!

Bai All my Fellow Enders!

Join the EnderClan today!

-♥EnderGirl26♥-