FROYOLO!

• Gewidmet SummersDude101

Hannah’s POV:

After we got Amber’s ears pierced, we went to the food court. “Do you like frozen yogurt?” I asked, and she looked at me. “I’ve actually...never really-”

“You mean to tell me that you have NEVER had FROZEN YOGURT!?” I screamed with surprise, sending some attention to us. I grabbed her hand and dragged her over to the Froyo! Self Serving Yogurt and gave her a big size. “It’s like Ice Cream, maybe a bit fruitier.” She picked cake batter and chocolate. She got a bunch of toppings just as I went to get some myself. (A/N <3 Froyo!)

We sat down and I watched her as she took a bite. Her eyes bugged and she began to shove more in her mouth I giggled and she giggled and we both were sent to laughing fits. We talked and talked(I mean, They were BIG BOWLS!), and we soon knew each other more than ever.

We carried our bags back to the parking garage and stuffed them into the trunk. We laughed the whole way home, joking around as girls. Another perfect day.

When we got home, we decided to play some minecraft before bed. We began recording.

Amber’s POV:

“Hey guys, Amber here, and thanks for all of the support! Anyways I am here with HannahMC101, my Soul Sista, and we are playing Survival Games! We are just about to start…”

“What did you get?! I got a sword and a chestplate,” Hannah said as soon as the grace period was over. “Umm, I got some food and a wooden sword, meet at the secret hiding place.” I said, and I walked toward our “secret” hiding place that she had shown me.

I walked into the underground fortress and we began to share our items. Soon we had full armour, though not matching, and  iron swords. “YOLO!” I screamed into the mic and I ran out of the fortress. I saw a guy in the distance.

When I walked up to him he crouched. He didn’t move.

SummersDude101->me: Is it actually you? AmberMC101?

I laughed. “Dude, look at what this messaged me, he said ‘Is it actually you? AmberMC101?’” Hannah giggled. “Lets give him a shoutout,” She said. “Make his dreams come true.”

me->SummersDude101: Yup, its me! Want a shoutout?

SummersDude101->me: REALLY? YES YES YES! MY CHANNEL IS MY NAME!

“Alright guys shoutout to this dude, I’m sorry for him, cuz im gonna KILL HIM!” I said, pulling out my sword and clicking madly. “AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH!”

SummersDude101 Was slain by AmberMC101! Only Two players left in the game! Deathmatch in 10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

We were both teleported to the center and we both grabbed our swords. “YOLO!” I said, running at her. We battled for less than thirty seconds before:

HannahMC101 was slain by AmberMC101! AmberMC101 is the Champion!

“YEES!” I said, pumping my fists. “Anyways guys, I am the champion, Go subscribe to me and my sis, like and comment, blah blah blah, I AM THE CHAMPION! Byea!”

I ended the video and pulled off my headset. “I’ll edit in the morning. Cya!” I said and she said ‘k’. I closed my eyes. Today was a good day. And I couldn’t take my mind off the necklace and what Hannah had said:

Sisters Once, Sisters Forever.

Hey Guys, Ender here, and I appriciate all the suppourt I have been getting. My guest star is one of my old friends, SummersDude101. GO LOOOK HIM UP NAO!

Byea!

-EnderGirl26

P.S. Summers, If ur reading, TROLL! Hahahahahahahahha! YOLO! Hehheh