Sis?

Hannah’s POV:

The next two days went by quickly. The same day I got the call I got an Email with the parent/guardian papers, and the adoption paper showing what she liked.  To my surprise, she loved minecraft as it was first on the list.

I got all the essentials for my sis. I still couldn’t believe it. Time flew by and before I knew it I was going to sleep and was going to pick her up tomorrow. I was super excited. My Little sister. Never would have thought that…

After I drifted off to sleep I began to have a dream. I was in the clouds, walking. Then a figure approached me. She looked like a younger me. Then as she was walking towards me she slipped through a hole in the clouds. I ran up to the hole and watched as the girl fell.

I woke up screaming and crying, and it was 1:37 according to my clock. I knew that it was my sister in the dream. I knew what it meant. I needed to protect her.

Amber’s POV:

I sat awake in my bed and thought. This was it. I was going away from this crappy as frick life. But what about Dylan… I thought. After he had hugged me I knew that he had a thing for me. So I thought that in the morning I would give him his last wish.

Dylan’s POV(Sorry for so many POV changes :P):

I lie awake all night the last night that Amber was here. Tears kept streaming from my eyes. I knew I liked her, more than as a friend, I just couldn’t tell her. I was way too embarrassed. Time ticked on and I just sat there in my bed, silent tears streaming down my face. I didn’t want to lose her, but she was leaving and I had no choice but to let it go.(A/N LET IT GOO! No? Sorry.)

But I needed to do something before she left. I needed to show her that I liked her. Somehow.

Amber’s POV:

I awoke that morning at 7:14. I jumped out of my bed and grabbed my suitcase. I pulled it out to the door. I didn’t need to eat; I wasn’t hungry. Time ticked on slowly. I waited and waited. Soon, I saw him come down the stairs. I got up and walked up to him.

“Amber I just wanted to tell you-” He stopped speaking because I had kissed him on the cheek briefly.  Then I hugged him. “I know.” I said simply to him.

Then I felt a honk of a horn. “Good-”he began to say goodbye but I interrupted him once more. “Lets call this see you later.” I said, grabbing my suitcase and running out the door.

A nice blue car was in the driveway of the orphanage and I ran to it. The man popped the trunk and I heaved my large suitcase into it. I opened the shotgun door and buckled in. I was ready for this.

~CAR RIDES ARE SUPER BORING~

After Alan pulled up to the giant parking lot of the Salt lake Airport, I excitedly grabbed my bags and ran to the plane. It soon departed, and all I could do was think about Hannah. My life would be normal: I would be normal.

As the plane ride wore on I found myself drifting off. But no longer had I closed my eyes then I had opened them to the pilot announcing landing. My nerves grew ten times larger and more intense. As soon as the plane stopped I was grabbing my suitcase and sitting at the waiting area. I wondered how Hannah would recognize me. Maybe she might be holding a sign with my name on it or something.

I sat for awhile, kicking my legs. Then, suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned my head around.

“Sis?”