Skin Dresses

Jessie’s POV:

I jumped in the doorway as six figures jumped up from behind the furniture. After breathing for a second, Mia gasped. “What?” I said, and saw that she was looking at the figures, and now I knew why.

In front of us was someone I never thought I would meet. SkyDoesMinecraft stood behind the couch, along with Deadlox, MinecraftUniverse, BajanCanadian, ASF Jerome, and HuskyMudkip. Amber walked up to Hannah and said, “You didn’t.” Then she hugged her. “Sup Adam,” She said, then did a fist bump with him. “What about meee?” Deadlox said. They did a fist pump. Then she continued to to that to all of the members.

We just stood there gaping at them. “And are these your friends? Someone’s popular,” Adam said, gesturing to us. “Yup! This is Kati, say hi Kati,” She said. “H-hi!” She stammered and shook his hand. She shook hands with all six of them. “This is Jessie, but we call her Jess.” Then I shook hands.

With SKY DOES FREAKING MINECRAFT. THEN DEADLOX! AND EVERYONE ELSE!

Today was the best day of my life.

Adam’s POV:

After shaking hands with her friends, who were obviously fans, I asked, “What held you up?” And Ty replied literally with: “Yea! We was crouching on our teeny feet for ages,” And I shoved him onto the couch and he flipped over onto the wood floor.

“Well… um actually….we were at the Emergency Room,” Hannah said. “Wait what? Why?” I said, surprised. What would they be doing at the E.R.? “Well, I sorta fainted and it was weird, like I could see and hear everything, and my eyes were open. But they said it was probably just a odd case of passin’ out. No big deal.” Amber said. “Oh,”

“Well, anyways, CONGRATZ on 1 Million!”

*Later(I’m too lazy dudes gimme a brake)*

Amber’s POV:

After the party, we all made a video together. I showed off my new skin and thanked everyone for joining the Ender Clan(Yup, that’s what I call them.), you know, yadee yadee yada. Then everyone left and it was just me and Hannah.

“I got something made for both of us,” Hannah said, pulling out a package. “You really did?”

“Yea,” She said, opening the cardboard package. She pulled out a black dress with pixelized lining. I gasped. “It’s just like my skin!” I said, and looked into the package. There was another dress, but Orange with yellow lining. Then, at the bottom of the box, four tickets sat. Two plane  tickets, and two Minecon tickets.

I shrieked. It was amazing. “Oh and Amber, the purple pixels on yours glow in the dark,” Hannah said. “Well? Go try it on!” I realized that I hadn’t even seen it on myself yet. I ran to the bathroom and threw it on. I looked in the mirror and laughed. It was amazing. It went all the way to the floor and had pixelized designs on it that matched the ones on my real minecraft skin. And I could wear it at minecon!

After we both modeled our skin-dresses to youtube, it was about 5:45. “Crap!” Hannah said. Then she went upstairs and into her room. I walked upstairs and knocked on her door. “Hannah? What’s wrong?” I said, and Hannah quickly replied, “I’m late for a… a meeting,” She said, then she emerged wearing a nice dress and shoes. “Well, I’ll be back in like, an hour.” She said, then she headed out the door.

What just happened?

A/N What is Hannah Hiding?! Find out latah suckas!

Bai My fellow Enders!

-♥EnderGirl26♥-