Ch15 Weak Maths

"Alright, if you get up on your own, before my 15 seconds count is over, you can go drink water and have 8 minutes break after that. Anyways you won't be having any more breaks, since you only have one hour of training left, today."

15 seconds? 8 minutes? 1 hour?
Is this guy listening to himself?
Uncle James forgot to check his Maths and IQ results in school !

Before I could orient myself back to the surroundings, he had reached 5.
I tried my best, don't miss fastest, to get up. Well, I was supporting myself, keeping both hands on knees. I could stumble at any moment. Thankfully he let me go.

I dragged my feet to the water dispenser which felt like a mile away.
But that walk was worth for the holy water.

If you want to know the importance of most basic things in life, you should live with the army men atleast once in your lifetime.
Things like water, naps, jam, silence.. look very important to me now.

Apparently I was taking too long in appreciating the value of water when I heard 'If you want to spend your 8 minutes looking at water, I have no problem!'

I cursed him, loudly, in my mind. Since he's got some paranormal talent of listening to things people just think about, I hoped he heard that too.
I think he did, because when I turned back, he was looking at me angrily.

I felt accomplished at that moment. Cursing at him, on his face, without leaving an option for him to reply back, I felt devilish.
I don't need a break now.

"What next?" the water and his look pumped me up.
He raised one eyebrow as if accepting the challenge I just gave him. God his looks!
No wonder what Nick said was right. Girls in my school would totally drool over him. Some would be ready to die for him. Rest all will be willing to go for a kill.
Hahah.
But none of them will know how much Jane hates him.