Ch35 Answers Awaited

Weekend is here!
This week we're going to know more about Ren.
So keep reading..!

************************************

My ears were ready to hear the sound of bones breaking.
"huhh!" she exhaled loudly and then... nothing!
She turned around to see his fist hardly an inch away from her face, paused in air.

"You forgot two main rules in the end, doctor." He said as he started to get up.
"What's the one with the enemies?" He asked hovering over her.
"Finish them at first go, never give them a second chance." she replied looking at him.

"You failed there. And what's the one about giving up?" He asked, bending a little towards her.
"Never do that." she said looking down at the ground, in shame.

"Well you failed there too." He just stated as a fact.

He moved a step back and gave her room to stand up.
"You want more of these sessions? Where you realise that you're wasting someone's time and efforts?"

"I'll improve sir. I want to practice with you, please."

He thought for a moment, giving her killing looks and finally spoke.
"Then you'll come with me for jogging from tomorrow. If I think you're improving, I'll think of next one."
"Yes sir."

So, she's going to run miles with him every morning. And Nick will join them next week too.
My two best friends are going to face tough sunrises, I can feel it.

Uncle turned around and started leaving.
She was standing behind, panting, looking at him. Suddenly her expressions changed, there was a big smile and brightness in her eyes.
She asked Killer "Did you see tha.. Ouch! Fu... Mmph!"

It all happened in a moment. A file came flying out of nowhere and hit her right ankle, right on the most injured spot.
She jumped in pain because of that contact, but Killer caught her hand before she could fall.

I turned around to see the source of that file. I saw uncle walking away saying "You died, there's nothing to celebrate in it."
Hahah. What a precise move. He left and I looked back at them.

"You can't wait for five seconds before showing off, can you?" Killer barked at her.
She made a serious angry face but then the smile returned on her face.
Rubbing her ankle she looked at me and asked in an excitement "Did you see that?"

"The kicks?" I asked.
"Yeah! He moved! It was my third!"

Third? Third what?
"It's next to impossible to break his shield. And she did it third time today, so this..!" He pointed at her with an obviously fake smile.
"You can be jealous."

He started laughing. "Jealous? Me? Well, he's TRAINING me. Now rub ice over your burns!"
What are these guys fighting over?
Why did Killer stress on the word 'training'.
Whatever he meant, he did the damage.
She was angry. I was afraid she'll kick Killer too.

But she just swallowed her anger.
"One day, you'll pay for this, brat!" she challenged him.
Now this was getting scary.
"Ahemm" I tried to focus their attention at me.

I looked at her, my expressions asking 'care to explain?'
She just looked away "Nothing, long story."

"Why don't you cut the crap of your long story and tell her the main part?" She looked at him with angry look again, while he was laughing.
I swear I wanted to ask what was it, which sounded so funny to Killer, but not so, to Ren.

But I thought I'll wait for the right moment before asking her, and I said "Ren, you need some help with your ankle?"
She nodded a yes and I went close to her. Her breathing was still fast and her fast heartbeat was audible!
She placed her left hand on my shoulder and started limping.

Great! I have two badass fighters, limping on each side! What a scene.

We reached Med care room. I let her slip on one of the beds.
She pointed towards the refrigerator and ask me to bring ice packs.
I brought two of them. She kept both on her right ankle.

"Can I get an Ibuprufen?" She asked loudly looking at the roof.
Killer was standing near the door, he made a sound telling he's irritated but went to get the medicine anyways.

She finally settled on the bed and I was about to sit when I saw Killer leaving.
"Sir, today is done, too. So..."
"So what?"

"The fifty?" I asked with a smile.
He looked confused by this act of mine. He nodded in confusion and I dropped down and gave fifty. God I love this term now.
Ren counted them for me with extra inspiring phrases.
Well, cheesy ones, like we expect. Hahah.

I got up and suddenly realised something. "It's Nick's second fumes tonight!" I said loudly.
Killer looked in pain but composed himself again before leaving.
Ren and I shared the look 'Poor brothers'.

I went and sat next to her with pulse rate high, because of those Pushups and because of what I'm going to hear next.
I looked at her waiting.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Ren you have a lot to tell me, and we're both not going anywhere till you do."
I gave her that winning smile and she let out a breath.

"Fine, what do you want to know?"
"How come you're such a badass fighter! How could you dare to fight and survive with col James? Why is he extra rude with you? Why were you and Major Wills arguing over training? What was the main part he was laughing about? I wanna know everything!"

She nodded with each of my words and kept nodding after I stopped speaking. "Girl you notice a lot, I must say."
I just smiled in reply.