Ch56 Wasted Waist, And?

Nick's tale continued -
"So, sometime in second year, Dad thought that we are not performing upto the mark. So he laid out tons of extra drills and workouts over a period of just one week, for second and final year batches. Everyone used to hate the new schedule.

Finally, one day, after spending gruelling days at the training ground, and sweaty nights with the seniors, everyone had enough."

"But only first years are ragged, if I'm not wrong?" I asked.
Killer answered "Final years were getting screwed twice the usual, because of this new schedule. They had to bring out their frustration on the James' brothers. And so, the whole second year batch was called in for a few nights."

"Oh" Me and Ren both sighed at the same time.

Nick got back to the tale -
So after getting screwed for four days and three nights straight, everyone was giving us looks. While I tried to stay calm, this big man here, got into an argument right before the orientation of that night began.
Peter was the one who got on our nerves
"That fat old man, he has no other job, but to make our miserable lives more miserable!"
"He's not fat!" Wills shouted.
"Why are you always defending him, man? We know he's your father, but look, what he's doing to all of us!" Others were getting annoyed too.
"I know, I accept that he's pushing us too much. But he's not fat, Peter!" Wills tried to calm down.

"He is! Fat old grumpy! Fatter than the fattest guy of this batch!" Peter was escalating things now.

"Stop calling him that, otherwise I'll break your nose!"
"Prove me wrong, and you shall have my nose!" Peter challenged.

"And how do you propose on proving him wrong?" entered Sir Louis with five other batchmates.
Fighting amongst yourselves was a crime. And we were caught live, in action, by the seniors.

"I'm still waiting for an answer, boys. Who's the fattest among you, by the way?"
A healthy Jason stepped forward hesitantly. We tried very hard not to smile , when the seniors were laughing.
He was not overweight, nobody possibly could have an extra ounce of weight, looking at the furious training we all undergo, he was just healthy. That was his built. He couldn't get any thinner.

"Dog, I think you should do something to prove Peter wrong. He has a point there."
We were all shocked. He was indirectly calling dad fat.
But the point was, how to do it.
"How do we say who's fat? You're doing basic medical course, right? What's their criteria?"
This would be the most difficult question Wills must have answered "Waist circumference, Boss." everyone burst into laughter, except me and Wills, because we knew where this was leading to.

"What are we waiting for, then? Get both their measurements , and we shall announce the winners!" Sir Louis said, as if it was written on the walls, and Wills had to just read it out.

A measuring tape was arranged and Jason's waist circumference was written. Everyone looked at Wills for the next.
"Boss, I can't go and ask him to do that. I'll never return alive."
"That's true. What can we do then? This matter has to be solved."

"We can check his medical documents." somebody said.
"His medical documents are in the headquarters, you idiot!"
"Sorry, sir"

"We can indirectly do that. Why not get his clothes and measure?"
I still don't know who's brain it was.
"Brilliant idea! Dog, go and get his belt. Not any belt, the uniform one. No one can change it's length, and it's a sure shot proof that you didn't cheat on the way."

"Boss?"
"If you have any other idea, please propose. If not, then you know what to do. By the way, this is not my order, I'm just trying to save our trainer's respect."
That meant, that if Wills is caught doing that stunt, he can't say that he was made to do it. Great!