Ch106 Q&As

Alright.
I'll cover most of the requests my dear readers sent me, in this and next chapter.
I myself am an impatient binge reader, so I read my whole book from the beginning, and (there were times I said - Whoa! You're an awesome writer! And then there were times - You should go drown. Anyways,) I found a few loose ends myself that I've tried to tuck in.

I've tried my best to cover all your points. If I haven't brought out any, it mostly is because I have no explanation to it 😅.
I'll find out the answer and DM you, I promise.

But till then, enjoy what I've cooked 😉.

Inline comments are most welcome, so don't feel shy.

**************************************

JANE'S POV :

Booboo was inviting people and I took the invitation first.

"Why did you spill Ketchup over his head, Nick?"
I pointed towards Killer and Nick looked at me stunned.

"How do you know that?"
He asked shocked.

"She sat with us on Mess table once when I said that."
Killer answered and I was impressed.
He remembered.

"You're a fabulous observer, girl!"
Nick still couldn't believe I asked him that.

"That's not the point. Tell her why you did that!"
Killer sounded angry, or may be he was just teaming up with me for kicking his ass.

"It was an accident, Wills!"
Nick repeated the words he said that day.

"She has heard that before. And I will still call you a liar. You did it intentionally."
Man this man is impossible! He remembers this too!

"Yep. And I need details."
I said. This time Killer looked at me angrily.

"Fine. It was during our second year. We were in mess, having our breakfast when I ,with a ketchup bottle in my hand, crossed Wills who was sitting peacefully and having his meal. My foot slipped and the delicate plastic bottle's nozzle hit his head. A bit of the liquid squeezed out and slipped down upto his collar. By the time I got my balance back, Wills was stained. One of the seniors saw the ketchup and thought that it was blood. He shouted 'Hey! He's bleeding!' and suddenly there were several others surrounding him. Wills sat shocked. He didn't know what exactly happened. 'Are you hurt?' when he was asked this, he replied 'Yes. Something hit me in my head.' he brought his hand and his fingers were coated in ketchup. Everybody panicked. Wills was rushed out to med care within a minute. The doc there hurriedly cleaned his scalp and found no injury, not even a point of bleeding. He then checked the cleaned blood again and understood that it was ketchup. He got offended thinking that the boys made fun of him. Wills stayed back at the medcare along with the seniors who brought him there and rest everyone was sent back. At the night we all paid in kind and humiliation, for the little meeting that went on inside the med care. "

Nick was laughing by the end.

"Why didn't you tell them everything before they took him?"
I asked Nick the butt-obvious question.

"Because he was laughing all god damn time!" Killer answered while Nick continued to laugh.

Imagining the whole scenario, added to the alcohol in my head, I laughed loudly.
Oh my freaking god, this was hilarious!

No wonder Killer gets pissed off over this incidence! I can imagine the humiliation and jokes he must have had to face for thinking that he was bleeding! And poor boy couldn't resist because his seniors took him to the med care without letting him know what hit him.
Ah my abs hurt from laughing.