Ch48 Stars In The Bar

My heart was beating loudly. But only I could hear it, because much louder beating was audible from four speakers hanging from each wall of this bar.
Red, blue, yellow, green lighting- is that what they call a disco light? I don't know.
Flynn was here too. He's standing on the other side of platform.

On the wall behind Flynn, there was a huge, really huge, cupboard filled with bottles of every shape, size and colour.
Why did I come here?
I hate Ren. She knew I'll back out, so she sent Flynn to escort me here.

Basically, this is one place, I had never imagined myself to be at.

Nick came in first, wearing a loose grey T shirt with a hippie sketch printed on it and light blue jeans and dark blue sneakers.
He had a white wrist watch which caught my attention. That thing looked great!
He came and gave me a high five.
Then he went behind the platform, shook hands with Flynn and opened the cupboard.

He took out three bottles after thinking for a long time and discussed something with Flynn.

Next to enter was Killer.
He was.. Well.. Killing it.
A white round neck T-shirt with a tiger printed over left side of the chest in red, covering the shoulder and left sleeve, a black denim combined with dark blue converse with that white star printed below the ankle.

I looked at him from top to bottom while he came and started talking to Flynn and Nick.
He turned to look at me.
I gave him a nod and he nodded back.

Then entered the queen.
Ren is a mess, a hot mess (a term my colleagues used to compliment the girls basketball team with)
Wearing a mustard color maxi dress touching the ground, highlighting all her curves, with hair let open, falling on her shoulders, she entered like a celebrity, on the beats of 'Dont believe me just watch' being played on the speakers.
She came and kissed on my cheeks, while I sat frozen.

She was not wearing any makeup, yet she looked so beautiful.
She went and gave a light tap on both Killer and Nick's heads. Nick blew a whistle looking at her, making us all laugh.

"The ladies have no drink in their hands. That's bad on our part." Killer told Flynn, in an ashamed tone.
Oh? Chivalry?
He's the last person on earth I expect that from.

Flynn got us both different colored mocktails in a tray.
I picked up one and sniffed it.
Nick laughed loudly "Ladies are offered alcohol only if they want. You can trust us with it."

I took a sip with narrow eyes and was sure that he wasn't lying.
I took another sip when Killer spoke "You remember how we drugged that woman..."
I looked at them with wide eyes now.

They all tried to stay serious but then burst into laughter.
Killer! Ass!

"So what have you guys got for us today?" Killer turned back to Nick and Flynn.
Okay.. So these two choose the drinks. I see.

Nick said some names with some numbers that I'm assuming represents an year, which was totally out of my knowledge.
Ren and Killer looked impressed.

I still couldn't believe my eyes, this was happening.
These guys, who train three batches of cadets, cruelly, get grilled one day or the other for some reason, fight among themselves and solve their issues in most impractical ways, these people are about to party like teens in a club!
What's going on!

All three of them had a beer mug in their hands. They were getting it refilled, when Ren noticed my silence.
"Where are you lost, my pie?"
I smiled "You guys wear colorful clothes..."
All four of them burst into loud laughter again.

"Did you mix anything in it?" Nick asked me laughing.
I smiled back.
"Why don't you mix something nice?"
Nick got up with a huge smile on his face, took my glass and went behind the platform. He didn't let me see what he added.
Then he came back and handed me over the glass. "I'm honoured, ma'am".
And he sat next to me after that.