Ch34 When Tables Turn

I was starting to feel bad for her, and even more, I was getting angry at myself. How could I say I work out more than her. Just look at this.
She has not got a single break, and uncle is ten times stricter than Killer. My coach seems better than hers now.

"Duck!"
"Use the free arm!"
"Not the kick, punch!"
"Finish it!"

Killer was behaving like her coach in a real fight.
But I must say he was right at all times.
He could foresee both their moves.

He was trying his best to help her, and she was following.
What impressed me the most was, despite of knowing that uncle James was much much stronger and faster than her, she was not just defending herself, in fact, she was really going ahead and 'fighting'.

I knew she's not going to last very long. It was obvious from her loud breaths and sweat, that she's getting tired.
On the other hand, he looked quite warmed up and ready.

She had her almost 10th fall when she tried to get up and slipped back down.
Uncle came and lowered down to be face to face with her.
With a straight face he said "You'll never become what you wanted to be. Give up now, doc."
He stood up and stepped back.
You should have seen Renee's face. Anger and determination was dripping down.
She stood up and rained kicks on him. Four kicks from her right foot on his left side, then suddenly changing the foot and hitting him everywhere on his other side, all the while making a continuous groan from deep inside.

He had to move back and defend himself from her fast and powerful moves.
Finally she took a turn and kicked him in the chest. It was so fast, he couldn't stop it and was pushed behind.
She took another turn and moved down and kicked on his left feet right below the knees.

He tried to balance himself on the other leg when she kicked that too, before completing her turn.
He fell back and she did a somersault landing perfectly on him.
She was almost sitting on his chest with one knee on his neck, capable of doing serious damage if anyone of them moved an inch, specially uncle.

They both stayed in that position, breathing heavily.
I played the whole scene in rewind. He suggested something that she didn't welcome and then she brought him down! Wow!

"Keep your eyes open" Killer mumbled to himself. Only I could have heard it.
I didn't quite understand that. My attention went back to both of them.

"You forgot some rules doctor." He said with a half smile.
Before she could hear Killer's loud "Watch out!", uncle had flipped her over and the position was totally opposite.
His fist came flying towards her face. She turned her neck and shut her eyes tight in a reflex against the impact, and then boom!

************************************
1) short chapter, sorry..
2) cliff hanger, double sorry.. 😉

Trying to update as much as I write, so this happens when you're too excited to read more, and I'm too excited to publish more!

Next chapters coming in a few days..

Don't forget to vote / comment..