Ch94 V.I.P.

I kept tossing in my bed all night, thinking about Martins.
I felt bad, I'm the one responsible for all this. He has such good rapport with Uncle. All that respect came down tumbling - all because of me.

I should apologise to him too.

'I'm sorry. And thanks for trying to get me back.'
I text him at 4 in the morning.

His reply came almost instantly.
'Nothing was your fault. I did everything that made Colonel angry, against his orders. You are no one to be blamed. Don't feel sorry, dear. And I will win his trust back and then I will take you out again. This time, we'll elope before he announces the rules.'

I could practically see him winking at the end. This man is crazy, no doubt.

************************************

Before going to mess for breakfast, I thought I'll take a look at Ren' s elbows. Her voice reached my ears before my eyes could reach her.

"Ow. Ow. OW!"
"You said you'll see to it, eh?"

Killer is ridiculous.
How Ren stands him, I'm yet to understand.

"If only you stop hurting me more, and tend to my wounds gently, I'll be able to see to it like I said- Ah fuck!"

Killer is unbelievable! How can one be so cruel while dressing someone's injuries?

"Such a cry baby."
He mocked as he finally taped up the bandage over her elbow.

"Your first jaw break will be done by me. I promise."
Ren was getting angry. And Killer was having too much fun getting on her nerves.

"Oh really? Then I'll have to wait for atleast six lives. Comeon Ren, I can't wait for you forever!"
"You Fuc-"

"Language!"
I stopped Ren from cussing again and she looked at me with absolute disbelief.
What? Everytime she's swearing, Uncle appears from somewhere and she gets a good dose.

Killer laughed. Loudly.
Yeah he did.
Even I looked at him like I saw a snow leopard in desert.

"You need to control your tongue, Ren. You'll fall in some serious trouble one day."
Killer completed my statement, still laughing.

"Come, have breakfast."
Killer called both of us and my surprise went one level up.
He is in a good mood it seems.

All of us were at Mess savouring the food. Killer was having almost equal to what we have, while his diet is more than double of ours - his body needs it. To compensate for the requirement, he is taking upto three glasses of that egg-milkshake these days.

The moment his glasses were kept on table, I felt that nauseated sensation in my throat.
Ren was equally disgusted.

"Excuse me, sir, Ren."
I got up before I throw up right there.

Killer looked at me like he understood why was I leaving in a hurry.
He nodded and silently permitted me to leave.

I rushed out and took a few breaths in free air.

************************************

Wills' POV -

"How can you even drink that once, forget everyday?"
Ren asked with disgust, again.

"It doesn't taste bad anymore."
"Because you've been drinking it for years straight!"

"Yes. Now it gives me energy to push through the day. It used to taste like shit before. Now I look forward to it. Specially when when my diet has been halved."
Yes, the last time I served Father Chinese meal, he rejected it and my meal was cut down to half.