Ch71 We're Back!

Louis, Nick and Killer were standing in a row on the ground. Well, not standing on their feet, but on their hands and head, upside down.
I don't know how they managed to balance their weights in such a posture. The neck and forearms must really strain.

We came back an hour ago, and they were ordered to come here right after they got off the convoy.

Uncle was no where to be seen, still these men didn't move an inch. It looked like a peaceful routine yoga schedule.
But their faces showed opposite, specially Killer's. They looked drained and exhausted.

After waiting for a few minutes, Uncle entered the ground and their faces were back to straight, expressionless.
This man's hold is never loose.

He came and stood in front of them. The boys must be getting a good view of his shoes, in that state.

"Good evening  boys."
"Good evening, Sir." they mumbled, with their heads about to get buried into the ground.

The next expression on uncle's face was not a good one. "I thought we were clear about how to wish a trainer back. Or is there not enough blood in your brain to respond properly?"
Damn. You screwed them so much, now you want them to wish you like they just woke up from a fresh sleep?

"Good evening, Sir."
What is said, shall be done. So here it is, a loud and crisp reply.

"That sounds like an evening . Now about what happened in last two days.."
Yes. Now we're talking.

"I'm sure you all think that you have come back clean. Is it so, officers?"
His low tone sounds so gentle to others. Only those three people know how deadly it can be.

"No, sir."
"Good. Because I don't see it as your pay back in any form. It was just a visit to my old student's place, and despite not seeing me for past so many years, he proved to be better than all of you."
This is not going right.

"He made me proud. And you three disappointed me."
A deadly silence filled the air.

"Now, all of you have not just performed poorly, but have also committed mistakes, crimes I'd say, that you know I won't let slide easily. Do you agree?"
"Yes sir!"

"Glad to hear that, makes it so much easier for me." ah the sarcasm in that statement!

He moves and stands in front of Killer's boss.
"Officer, flat and plank."
Louis just falls back and lands on his toes and forearms.

"I really wanted to wash you inside out as soon as we get back. But looks like you are a little high on luck today. The first command I got here, was to send you back to HQ for your next posting. I wasn't expecting this. Did you have a word with anyone at the Headquarters, Major?" that sharp edge accompanied the question.

"No... sir. I didn't... contact anyone. I didn't know anything... about it." his tone said he was in extreme pain and utter fear.
"If I come to know that HQ got a clue of this meeting through you, you will pray for a quick death, am I clear?" damn that threat.

"Cryssstal cleear sir."
"Now about your deeds. You will get off my hook as soon you step out from KMA today. But remember that we are not yet even.You owe me an explanation along with an apology and you know how generous I am, at forgiving people. If you need any help or any favor from me ever, you have to pay this debt first. So, prepare yourself mentally and physically, and present your sorry soul to me, in future. Be it a day or a decade, I don't care. Will you remember, or shall I send you reminders, officer?"

"I will re.. remember, sir."
"I hope so too. Three rounds of the ground, front roll. Start rolling."
He will be leaving KMA with a broken spine, guaranteed.