Ch29 What Goes Around Comes Around

"So you got a break today? No training with Fletcher?" Ethan asked me.
"I don't know exactly. He stormed out of Med room, I didn't get a chance to ask him."

"Alright then you enjoy the breakfast, we've got drill to do." And they all left.

I was smiling, when I heard them entering.

And now I could see them too.
"Hey honey pie! There you are!"
Ren is a darling.

"Hi Ren. Good morning sir."
"Hmm." That's how he returns your greetings. Hmm with a nod. Bloody Killer.

"Come on Daisy, she wished you a good morning." she said while they both walked towards me.
Daisy?! My body was shaking, in an effort to bury the terrible laugh I was about to have.
Can you think of anything more cheesy than 'daisy' for Killer? Mwahahah.!

"My name, is Wills! MA'AM!" he said, pressing on last two words.
"I know that Daisy. But Daisy is also good. Daisy Baisy..." Killer opened his mouth to speak but cut off..

"I'm getting a half fry, you want too?" she asked without looking at him.
"No, I want a proper name." he cussed.

"Flyn, a half fry for me.. And some stupid dish for him. Oh and burn the dish if it doesn't look good, it'll suit his taste."
She's going to bury him.

She came and stood next to my bench. Then turned around to see Killer standing far away.
"Sit and have breakfast honey, you know your names are only going to get worse."

"Why are you hating me so much? I.. apologised for shouting at you. Still you're behaving like... this!"
he said with arms spread wide.

She came and sat in front of me, where Ethan was sitting three minutes back.
"Shouting is not a good habit Lily."
She said with a little heaviness to her melody.

Now, Lily. I'm thinking of shifting to Med care room. My life will be so much fun.

"But you said you were not mad at me."
He complained.

"I never said I forgave you." She said in a very straight tone. Not the normal melody. It scared me.
She didn't have to turn and see Killer's reaction. She knew he'd be pale, mouth half open, blinking stopped completely.

As if realising something, he shut his mouth, composed himself and said "You can't do this.. I.. I.. need to do some.."
"Time and tide waits for none, honey." Her melody returning back.

I was clueless! Why was Killer was trying to excuse himself?

"Ah F**k it! What to do?"
He asked, clearly annoyed.

"Firstly, manners. Don't forget that little three letter magical word."
What word?

"I'm sorry, Mam!" He said sarcastically.
"Good boy, and second.." she looked around and saw a jug of water kept on the table. I followed her gaze to the jug, and back to her face, where she had the most devilish smile i ever saw.

"... Second.. Why don't you come and have some water?"
Killer waited for a few moments, trying to understand what she meant, then he side-eyed her and limped till our bench.
He finally settled next to Ren, with a decent gap in between the two.

As soon as he sat, she almost threw the water jug at him, keeping it in front of him with a loud thud.
He looked at it normally and then scene changed to horror.
"You..you are not going to tor..." he began.
"Ah yep! Got it! Now go on."

"so how are you my little dove.." She got her attention back on me, behaving as if he wasn't even there. "You've developed dark circles in just one night. Go have some sleep." she sounded so concerned.

I suddenly felt hundred pounds on my eyes, like I haven't slept for centuries.
I nodded and got up.
I saw Killer drinking water from his glass and looking at me. I thought he wanted me to just leave them both alone.

I rushed and almost went out, when I heard his voice "Till when?"
And a faint answer "Till she wakes up."

I didn't have the strength to wait and spy on their conversation, I was dreaming about my bed with open eyes.
Finally I reached my room, fell on my bed and kicked the world out, while looking at my blue clock that showed 0845.

Knock. Knock knock!
I heard something in the dark, and woke up gasping. It took me almost a minute to realise that I was having a bad dream, and I woke up because of that sound.

I slowly dragged myself to the door and opened it, only to find no one outside.
I came back and sat on bed, thinking whether I should go back to sleep.
But then I realised that if I over sleep now, I'll be wide awake whole night, so decided to change and go meet Nick, my poor friend.

I took shower, changed into t shirt and comfy tracks. Oh this feels good, so fresh.
Before leaving, I checked the time, it was 1340.
Almost five hours of sleep, it was a beauty sleep indeed.

I entered the med room and saw Ren and Killer sitting there, on opposite side of the table .
Ren could see me, and I saw Killer's back.
She looked at me and smiled. Killer turned around and as soon as he saw me, stumbled. He rushed to get up.
"Oh thank god you're here! I've never waited for you so desperately!" what the heck is going on? Killer waiting for me?

"Stop!" I heard Ren warning him.
He almost fell. She looked at me with frowned forehead "How did you get up so early?"

"That's not the point? She's here and now I am going to.." Killer tried to move.
"I said stop." she repeated herself.

Still looking at me, waiting for my answer.
"I.. Woke up... Umm.. Oh ya I remember, I heard a knock on my door, but when I opened it,.."

"There was no one.." she completed my statement while turning her gaze to Killer, she looked like a murderer, so angry.
"You cheated! You useless panda, you cheated!"
She pointed a finger at him and he settled back on the chair like a cute puppy getting scolded.

"Nick wanted to meet you Jane." she said while still looking at him.
I nodded and went in to meet Nick. I saw he was sleeping, so I came back to see Ren shouting on top of her voice.
"How dare you? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"
She kept on bashing him till his head was on the table and his ears covered by his hands.

It was dead silent when his broken voice broke the silence.
"I'll do anything, just let me go, Ren. Please, I beg you."

"Anything?"
"Yes, anything! Anything! Just let me go."
"You will behave with your brother and you'll forgive him without any punishment." she sang the statement in front of him.

"Ren.. You are.. A.. Bbbb... " I'm sure he wanted to say something which rhymed with witch.
"Babe! You're a babe! I'll do as you say. Can I go now?"

"I'm still thinking.." She teased him.
"Ren I'll burst!"
She laughed loudly and nodded at him.

He jumped out of the seat, and came running towards me. I was about to scream in shock when he hit my shoulder with his, and passed me. I turned around to see him sprinting to the washroom.
'Bang' the door closed behind him.

I turned around to look back at Ren and she was hiding a big laugh behind her hand.
I really needed to know what happened here.