Ch19 Angel In Disguise

Combat uniform, with a white coat over it. Definitely taller than this John. Blond hair tied into a bun gracefully at the back, clear flawless skin. Her cheeks and tip of nose were red, telling that she is not prepared for winters.
She walked so elegantly, a queen would fail in front of her. She came and stood in front of us and nodded at John.

"Good evening Sir, I'm Captain Renee. We couldn't meet at the beginning of your TD."
"Oh thank god you're back Renee. These boys are so much trouble!"

She gave him a half smile. "You can rest sir, your flight is confirmed for tomorrow. I'll take care of patients here onwards. Thank you for the medical cover during my leave, sir."
They shook hands and he explained briefly about the two cases in that room. For the boy, he was very rude, saying that the guy seems fine, just doesn't want to play. I could see the anger on the boys' faces.

With that he thanked her again and left.
She walked towards me and hugged me "Thank god there's another XX on this planet of XYs. God, you're cold, girl! Wills is crazy, isn't he? Here, take this blanket. It will take sometime to get warm again, but don't worry. I'll be back in a moment." She was literally singing. No one has talked to me so politely since I came here
.
She was in fact happy that I came. I felt so much better, and I could feel a big smile on my lips.

But she called Killer by his name. Not many people do that. She's a captain, so definitely junior to him, still calling him by his name..?

Whoever she is, I'm going to keep her.

She's my angel in disguise!