Ch47 Celebrating Freedom

We reached around 6 in the evening.
Nick was with the football boys. They were stretching so I guess today's practice is over.
Everyone looks forward to Sundays.
It's the only day they are not grilled.

Well except those six cadets who must be hating Christmas bells now. Yes, they are still getting punished.
They are supposed to reach parade ground at 4 in the morning. Killer has appointed a drill instructor just to screw them for at least 60 minutes every Sunday morning.

Sometimes he surprises them by presenting himself and rest you can imagine.
Weeks have passed, but they're still not done.
That's how you should keep a grudge, or don't keep at all.

We proceeded to med care room.
Ren disposed all the patients waiting for her, quickly, and looked at me with a big smile and raised eyebrows.
She made me so conscious.
"I think I'll go change" I tried to excuse myself.
"Oh you are not going anywhere young lady, till you answer me." She blocked me.

"Damn it woman! Stop blushing. I haven't even asked anything!"
Oh goodness.
"Ok fine. Yes it is what you think it is. I guess. Now stop embarrassing me." I laughed and she let me go.

"Fine I'll not tease you. You can sit here for a while."
I gave it a thought and turned back to sit.
"So what do you guys normally do, when Uncle James is not around?"

"Oh dear. You'll know tonight." she said with a big smile.
Okay. That's scary.
Whenever these people leave things to my imagination, while smiling, it always turns out to be something I can't even imagine.

"Tonight's plan on?" Nick entered the med care room, looking tired, but with a smile. I've never seen him this much tired.

"Ren says yes." I answered before Ren could say anything and we all laughed.
"You look very tired Nick, all ok?"

"I'm not sure if I'm all okay. I got the worst screwing in my life last night." oh no.

"What happened? And what about your last fumes? Colonel said it was 6 consecutive nights..." Ren had the same doubt.

"Hopefully its over. He opened the door of glass room at 4 this morning, AFTER I was done. Then he took me to the football ground, made me do 100 suicides and shooting and dribbling, while keeping the door open. Then we got back to the gym and restarted."
Oh. My. God.

Uncle James is the father of them all, in terms of creativity. Leaving the door open will reduce the humidity of that room, bringing it back to normal!
He made sure Nick does 6, and no less.
"Till when?" we both asked in sync.

"We spent almost thirty minutes on the field. I didn't know he had other plans, otherwise I would have hurried. Well may be I wouldn't, I had no strength left. The second half went on till 07.30." He said while falling on one of the beds and massaging his neck while laying face down.

"So you had your second fumes from 4.30 till 7.30?"
He simply nodded.
"How are you still alive Nick?" Ren's tone was of concern.

"I don't know. He just kept on pushing me all this week. I really hope it's over."
"Why do you still doubt?"

"He said I should not feel that I'm a free bird now."
Nick barely whispered.

"He's playing with your mind now. He's done with physical." Enters Killer, walking!
He offered him a hand and Nick just looked at it.
"What about you?" He asked him instead.

"I'm done." Killer replied with a smirk
"I'm sorry" Nick said, but before he could say any third word, his face was pushed into the mattress.
"But if you ever misbehave with him again, I'll break your neck."
Nick got up taking a large breath.

"I dare not ask for another fumes in my whole life, you kidding me? Never!"
And things are settled between the brothers, finally!

"Tonight's plan up?" Killer asked with a smile, then he looked at me with a serious expression.
"She's not.."
"Cmon Willy. She needs to get loose too. You have been too strict with her." Ren said in my defence.

"YOU are saying that 'I' have been strict?" Killer asked in surprise.
"What she is capable of, she's trying. My case is different." she replied rolling her eyes.

"Fine I'm not getting into any argument now. Flynn?"
"He's getting the bar ready!" Ren said in excitement.

"We last partied, what seven months back?" Nick asked.
What? Party? Bar? What are these guys upto?

"Yep. Seven." Ren said.
Killer stood up suddenly, looked at his watch and spoke "You ladies have 30 minutes to get your asses in the bar."
He punched Nick on his shoulder and left.

"I need more than just 30 minutes to come back from dead." Nick's muffled voice sounds more funny than the actual one.

Suddenly he sat up and looked at me, I moved back with a jerk. "You booze?" he asked with twinkling eyes.

"I, what?" I was shocked.
"Don't scare her, you potato!" Ren shouted from somewhere.

"Hahah. Ok ok. You drink?" Nick reframed his question.
"It's still scary, Nick. I don't dance crazy with pegs in my hand, but yea, one or two drinks are fine."

"She's not in the game, then!" He shouted at Ren.
"She was never!" Ren replied.

What game?
These people are scaring me to the core now.
Should I make some excuse and escape?

"Let's meet at the bar, then!" Nick and Ren left, chatting and hitting each other.

I was still thinking about an excuse.