Sealed Secrets Chapter 2

I have decided to change this book to mature for future chapters.

Lorna sat in the tub ignoring the demon in the room with her. She washed up before standing to dry off. Sebastian was quick to get her towel for her and let her dry herself off for her. "My lady, would you like for me to treat your wound?" She huffed walking out of the bathroom without a care. "No. That won't be necessary. It will heal on its own. I heal faster than the average man." Sebastian nodded. "You are also able to survive attacks no man should survive. One would think you weren't human as well." She scoffed at him reaching for her corset. "You wish demon. Now help me with my corset." He smirked at her as she put her undergarments on before Sebastian laced up the corset on her. She let out a surprised huff as Sebastian pulled roughly on the strings. She placed her hand over her abdomen over the corset taking struggled breaths. "My lady, surly even a corset or a few broken bones would not kill you." She glared behind her at him. "Damed demon! Finish and leave! Surly you know how to lace a corset!" Sebastian smirked at her leaning against her back. "I assure you I do, however. There are a few questions I would like answered before I loosen these ties." She growled at him pressing her hand more firmly on the corset in pain. "Dam you. I'm not telling you anything." He hummed in enjoyment as he tightened the strings more causing her to lean forward to grasp onto the base of her bed. She panted lightly trying to catch her breath. "Dam it Sebastian! I demand you loosen these ties!" He leaned more against her leaning his head on her shoulder. "If I pull one more time I'll break a rib. Surely you are in enough pain." She growled at him. "Get off of me! Loosen these strings this instant and leave!" He chuckled beginning to tighten them. "She cringed in pain. "Alright!" He chuckled moving off her but didn't touch the ties. "What do you want to know demon?" He sighed. "Surely you would know. However, I shall enlighten you. First. Your eyes. They are silver and pale blue. The young master has addressed that they have never been this color." She sighed. "Look. All I'm going to tell you is that I've made a few deals and contracts I probably shouldn't have. Now I've answered a question. Do as you're told!" Seeing as how he wasn't going to easily get the answers out of her he did as she demanded and left as she had said as well.

Lorna walked out of the room heading down the hall to her brother's office. She sighed seeing all of the pictures of their parents still up. "Lorna. How is your wound?" She looked at her brother who was walking her way. "It is fine. It will be gone soon." Ciel nodded and kept walking. Lorna looked at him curiously. "Where are you going?" He stopped and looked back at her. "Madam red is in the house with some other guests." She rose a brow. "You mean our aunt?" Ciel nodded. "Yes, care to join?" She nodded following him. She jumped out of the way pulling Ciel with her as a man on a food cart zoomed past them. She scowled at the man and ran after him just as Sebastian had. Ciel sighed slowly following after. The three crashed into the room where everyone else was at. Madam red jumped out of her chair running over to Lorna. "Lorna! Look at how big my niece has gotten!" She sighed letting the woman clobber her. Madam red pulled her tightly into her arms and swung her around. Sebastian took a few steps back towards Ciel who stood in the doorway. Lorna hung loosely in her aunt's arms as the woman stopped flinging her around and looked at her nephew. "Ciel! You didn't tell me your sister came back! But her eyes. Is she blind?" Lorna snapped out of her daze and moved out of the woman's arms. "No aunt Ann. Things have happened that have caused my eyes to change that is all." Madam red grabbed some of Lorna's hair pulling it. "Look at your hair! What happened to those beautiful dark locks!? Now their just as pale as your eyes!" (Picture will be shown below) Lorna sighed. "Please. Enough about me. Why are you here?" Madam red nodded. "Can't I come visit my nephew? Now my niece?" Lorna shook her head waving her hand as she walked past her brother and his butler. "I shall be in my room should you need me."

Lorna stood staring out of her window before a knock was heard on her door as it opened. She sighed turning to the door. "What is it demon?" Sebastian closed the door behind him and locked it as he walked in. She narrowed her eyes at him watching him carefully. He walked her into the window seal placing his hands next to hers on it as she leaned back holding onto it. She glared at him as he leaned in close to her. "I think it's time for another answer before I tell you what I've been told to do." She frowned at him. "What the bloody hell is wrong with you? Why are you so intent on learning about me?" He leaned more forward against her causing her to lean more back until her back was against the window. He slid his hands onto her hips as he leaned down kissing her neck down to her collar bone. Lorna let out a small gasp but quickly tried to push him away. "What are you doing!? Get off me!" He huffed on her chest. "You wreak of grim reaper. Who have you been with?" She grew furious. "How dare you! As if I would stoop so low! What do you take me for?! I am not some silly tart to go around with those men!" Sebastian moved to tower over her. "I see. My apologies. I was merely making assumptions." She shoved him off her finding he had relaxed a bit. She took off for the door but Sebastian was quicker. He grabbed her hips throwing her at the bed where she landed on her stomach. She wasted no time to push herself up to try to escape once more but was once again shoved down by the demon himself. He pulled her legs off the bed causing her skirt to rise a bit. "I don't want to have to resort to drastic measures I assure you. However, you are making this harder than this need be." She glared at him over her shoulder. "No, you're the one making this hard for yourself! If you would just leave me alone you wouldn't have to resort to any of this! Now get off me!" He sighed leaning down more on her as he hiked her skirt causing her eyes to widen a bit. He slid a hand down between her legs and rubbed the inside of her thigh. "I'm sure you understand the concepts of intercourse?" She growled glaring at him over her shoulder. "You damed demon!" Their movements halted as a knock resonated on the door. "Sebastian. Lord Ciel demands your appearance along with Lady Lorna." Sebastian sighed. "Of course. Tell the young master we shall be right there. Lady Lorna has merely gotten herself stuck on a loose nail on the bed post. I am merely trying to free her." Finney laughed on the other side of the door. "Right away Sebastian!" Sebastian sighed laying his forehead between her shoulder blades. "I suppose we shall have to continue this another time." She growled at him but made haste to the door unlocking it and throwing it open as she made quick to her brother at the entrance. He didn't look too pleased.