Jack But Two Chapter 4

Lorna sat on a coffin frowning at the floor. "Lorna. How long are you going to mope around? Why don't you go play fetch with your brother." She nodded jumping off the coffin and walking out of the room. Lorna's eyes widened as she felt her skin warm for a second. Signaling Ciel was calling for her. She ran through the light rain towards her brother at lightning speed.

Lorna threw herself in front of Madam red as Grell's chain scythe stabbed her. Ciel's eyes widened and he threw his hand out at her. "Lorna!" Red's eyes were as wide as Ciel's. Everyone was in shock. Grell frowned in disappointment. "Well. It seems this brat has gotten in my way. She was quite the nuisance anyway." He flung her to the side and Ciel ran to her. "Lorna! Lorna answer me!" He shook her a few times but she coughed up a bit of blood before shakily pushing herself up glaring at Grell. "It's going to take a lot more than that to kill me asshole." He scowled at her. "Why aren't you dead!?" She huffed painfully standing up. "There's one thing you don't understand Grell. Which actually surprises me. When a grim reaper and someone, or something have a contract as I do. It is much harder to break." Grell was in more shock now. "Who are you contracted to?!" She smiled down at her brother. "Sorry Ciel. This wasn't how I wanted you to find this out." She looked at Grell firmly. "Yes. I am contracted to Adrian Crevan. My previous contractor perished by his hands. I was gifted with the abilities of both a vampire and a demon by my previous contractor. Because the contract was broken before it's due, I am cursed to loose control of the beast within at anytime. So, I have been placed under a seal to contain it. I use blood to loosen the seal, but because my previous contractor was a demon. Demon blood breaks the seal to a thin line. So it can still be fixed, but not easily." Grell frowned but then pointed his chain scythe at her. "Wait a minute! Adrian hasn't been around for years! Where is he?! How did you get in contact with him?!" Lorna sighed chuckling. "Oh dear. I've said too much. Oh well. Sebastian. Be a dear and take care of him. I'm going to take Madam red somewhere safe." Sebastian nodded smiling. "Yes. Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" She huffed. "Trust me Sebastian, if you knew the whole truth. You'd be running to the man I am after, after all. I'm sure Ciel wouldn't sit still and let him continue to run free. Every thing I've done up till now has been for my brother, and that is that. That is all there is to it. My mother and father are dead because of someone stupid. I'm the one who will kill him with my own hands, it's your job to keep him safe and out of harms way. Come aunt Ann." Madam red followed Lorna away to a place Lorna knew she would be safe and out of harms way.

Lorna sat on her bed treating her wound. She instantly snapped her head up as a hand was placed over hers. "Would you like some help?" She sighed and handed the cloth to Sebastian. "So that was your Secret? I also take it that the Undertaker was a grim reaper?" She frowned looking away. "Yes. Speaking of him. I need him soon." Sebastian looked up into her crimson eyes. "I'm sure I can keep you under control. There is no need for a seal." She sighed placing her hand on his that had the cloth on her wound between her breasts. "No Sebastian. As a demon you should know that I cannot escape my fate. Even if you tried I would kill anyone in my path." He nodded looking at the wound. "Then make a contract with me." Her eyes widened. "What?" He looked up at her. "You can escape your fate if you continue your contract, but it has to be with another demon. What deal were you making?" She looked at the window watching the storm outside. "My contract consisted of, I would be inhuman. Or have the traits and abilities anyway, if I gave myself to the demon for eternity. I never actually thought I would be able to go through with my end. When I found Undertaker he wasn't too thrilled at seeing me. I know he recognized who I was and he asked me what I had gotten myself into. I didn't hesitate in answering him thinking nothing of it. I never imagined he would take me with him the night he killed my contractor." Sebastian frowned at her. "Are you willing to end your suffering and continue with this contract?" She closed her eyes sadly. "I know of your contract with my brother. I'm not sure you're the one I would make this contract with. I did all of this for him. I gave up my life for strength and power just to be able to protect him, and now. Now I'm nothing but a danger to him, at least I was able to give him our aunt in the end." Sebastian stood up over her causing her to look up at him. "That seal on your back, that is where your contract was, wasn't it?" She nodded looking at him confused. He placed the cloth on the side of the bowl and grabbed her arm throwing her onto the bed on her stomach. She didn't put up too much of a fight not sure if she should. She squeezed her eyes shut in pain as Sebastian kissed where her seal faintly was. Lorna grabbed the sheets with a tight grip and panted lightly as the pain quickly left as soon as it came. She looked over at Sebastian confused. "Why would you do this for me?" He crawled over her letting her turn onto her back. "My young master cares deeply for you. I'm beginning to think that I myself am developing these feelings. You are a very attractive woman. I've already taken you once, why not keep you to myself?" She frowned at him. "Honestly. This is what this is about?" He tilted his head to the side a bit. "You said you would do anything for your brother did you not?" She scowled at him but he leaned down capturing her lips. She placed her hands on his shoulders gently returning the kiss. He climbed off of her handing her the sheet to cover her exposed chest. "I must go attend to your brother and aunt. I shall be back later tonight." She nodded and watched him leave. She didn't know what to think of her brother's demon, but in a sense. She was thankful to him. She looked over to her window as it opened and Undertaker climbed in sitting on the window seal. "My my. Breaking our contract already?" She frowned looking away. "No. I will still hold my end for you. Even if the seal is no longer necessary." He chuckled walking to her and gently grabbed her chin to make her look at him. "My dear. Our contract was small and almost meaningless. I seal you away, and you give me happiness. I'd say you've attained your end of the deal. However, this demon you've gotten with could be trouble. Remember that I am always here to keep you at bay." She nodded smiling softly. "Alright. Thank you Adrian." He smiled at her. "There's a smile I haven't seen in some time. Take care my dear. My door is always open, even when the sign says closed." He kissed her forehead before jumping out the window. She gave him a soft smile watching him leave. She sighed dropping her smile soon after and got up taking her dress completely off and completely strips. Forgetting Sebastian was coming back she climbed into bed facing away from the door.