Crystal's Of Blood 40

Lorna picked herself up off the crystal she had been leaning on finding a bit of strength. She began walking down the path with a trail of blood behind her. She panted looking around. She gasped as she was instantly picked up by a tail wrapped around her waist. She looked up seeing the dragon that protected the land. She frowned as it flew off carrying her. She watched the ground below her and she frowned seeing the three walking around with difficulty. Her eyes widened as the wind instantly picked up. She began screaming as she began gliding down still in the grasp of the dragon's tail. She slightly noticed the three's heads whip in her direction as she fell. The dragon softly landed on the ground and walked to a crater in the ground. She was put down and she panted harshly. The dragon nudged her further ahead and she looked up at it. The dragon huffed at her breathing through it's nose causing ash that covered the ground to fly. She looked over at the egg and slowly limped towards the egg. The dragon just watched her till she got to the egg collapsing next to it. She pushed herself up as best she could and wrapped her arms around the egg that was a bit bigger than her. She instantly went limp on the egg no longer able to hold herself any longer. The dragon took off leaving the limp demon to take care of the egg. Sebastian came to the area first carrying Ciel with Myron soon following. Sebastian set Ciel down and rushed over to Lorna. He was un able to get very close though as fire was blown in a stream in front of him blocking his way. The three looked up as the dragon let out a loud rawer. Sebastian kept an eye on the dragon as Ciel looked at his sister. "Lorna! Lorna get up!" She didn't move and he began to panic. Myron walked up to Ciel placing his hand on Ciel's shoulder. "She can't move Ciel. She's been too badly wounded." Sebastian clenched his fists cursing himself in his mind wondering why he couldn't sense her pain. It suddenly clicked and he bit his lip. He looked down at Ciel. "Young master. I shall have to leave you with Myron." Ciel nodded. "Get my sister and that egg." Sebastian nodded. "Yes my lord." Sebastian began running forward once more only to stop as another raid of fire blocked his path. He glared up at the dragon and debated fighting it. He looked at the flames and waited for them to die before he began running once more. The dragon swooped down aiming it's clawed feet at Sebastian. "Sebastian! Look out!" Sebastian dove for Lorna tackling her off the egg holding her under him protectively as the dragon landed on the ground across from them. It let out a loud rawer before slapping it's tail on the ground. Sebastian sat up holding Lorna in his arm against him. "This is mine! She is my mated demon." The dragon walked over and Sebastian watched it carefully. The dragon nudged Lorna's head and it fell back a bit limply. The dragon sniffed her before looking at Sebastian. The dragon sat back wrapping it's tail around itself and Sebastian stood up moving Lorna into his arms. He gently laid Lorna before the dragon and Myron scowled at Sebastian. Ciel glared at him. "What are you doing Sebastian?!" Myron threw his hand down in front of Ciel. "Wait Ciel. It seems the Dragon has chosen Lorna to be the protector of the egg." Ciel's eyes widened a bit. "What?" The dragon leaned down nudging Lorna closing it's eyes. Sebastian knelt in front of the dragon placing his hand over his chest. "Thank you. We shall take very good care of your young." Sebastian stood up walking over to the egg. He lifted it up a bit and it instantly shrunk to a normal sized dragon egg that fit in both hands. He walked back over to Lorna and laid it on her stomach. The dragon laid down next to Lorna and Sebastian rose a brow at the dragon. "What is it?" The dragon looked up at him huffing through it's nose letting ash fly as well as a few strands of Lorna's hair. Sebastian knelt down next to Lorna on the other side of the dragon and the dragon laid it's tail across her stomach. He frowned his brows looking down at Lorna. "This can't be." The dragon closed it's eyes and he sighed. "So this is why you chose her. Thank you. She will be very loving." He picked up Lorna into his arms and the dragon let it's tail slip off her stomach. He pet the top of it's head a few times knowing this would more than likely be the last time anyone saw the dragon. Sebastian headed back towards his young master. "I'm sorry it took so long young master." Ciel shook his head. "Forget about that. Let's go." Sebastian nodded and followed Ciel out.