Run Around 24

Lorna held Malakai's hand as she walked around the garden with him running to keep up with her. She smiled down at him and stopped. She knelt down to grab his hand and he squealed running waddling towards her. She giggled letting his hands go and held her arms out to him. He waddled in his run towards her falling into her arms laughing in hiss childish voice. She laughed wrapping her arms around him catching her son. She picked him up into her arms as she stood up. She rubbed her nose against Malakai's making him giggle. She laughed pulling him tightly against her swinging gently back and fourth. "My little Kai. You're so cute. You look more and more like your father every day." She stopped as she felt Ciel calling for her. She sighed and smiled down at Malakai. "How about we go pay uncle Ciel a visit?" Malakai just gave her a smile clinging onto her dress. She carried him into the house up to Ciel's office and looked at him giggling softly seeing him pouting. "What is it now Ciel?" He scowled at her. "Go make me something sweet." She laughed bouncing Malakai a bit. "Is Sebastian being disobedient today?" His scowl turned into a glare. "Just go do as I said!" She laughed walking out of the room. She looked down at Malakai as she left. "Uncle is a sour puss." She tapped Malakai's nose causing him to squeal at her in joy. Ciel glared holes of annoyance in her back as he watched her leave. She walked down the hall to the kitchen and stopped upon seeing Sebastian. "Oh. There you are." He looked down at her. "Yes, weren't you in the garden?" She laughed behind her hand smiling up at him. "Yes I was. It seems Ciel isn't very happy with you." He sighed looking down at Malakai who clapped in joy. He smiled placing his hand on Malakai's head. "I'll take him for a bit." Lorna nodded handing Malakai to Sebastian. Malakai began hanging back holding onto his father causing Sebastian to become annoyed. Lorna giggled pushing Malakai up towards Sebastian. "Be good for papa now alright my little Kai? Mama has to go take care of uncle." He giggled leaning against Sebastian. "I really wish you wouldn't call him that." Lorna sighed shaking her head. "Forget it Sebastian. I'm his mother I choose the name." He smiled shaking his head. Lorna began walking to the kitchen and Sebastian grabbed her wrist stopping her. "Wait Lorna. I specifically told the young master no sweets. I figured he would call you. I don't want you making him anything either. It will ruin his appetite." She shook her head a bit. "Now now Sebastian. As if my brother will eat much tonight anyway. Besides, are we having guests over tonight?" Sebastian nodded. She hummed in thought placing her index finger on her chin with her elbow on her arm as she wrapped an arm around herself. "I see. Then he won't get his sweets, but I should work on the deserts for tonight." She began walking away talking to herself and Sebastian shook his head smiling at her. He looked down at Malakai who leaned back dangling himself off Sebastian holding onto his coat again. Sebastian sighed placing his hand on Malakai's back pushing Malakai up against his chest. "You shouldn't do that. I have a busy day today." Malakai just giggled and Sebastian sighed. Myron walked down the hall looking around. "Have you seen Lorna?" Sebastian blinked at Myron a few times. "I have. Why?" Myron held up a letter. "She's been summoned again." Sebastian scowled at Myron. "Who?" Myron shook his head. "I don't know who sent this this time. It wasn't that Adrian guy this time." Sebastian looked towards the kitchen before looking at Myron. "Give me the letter. I'll give it to her later. Have you read it?" Myron shook his head. "No, but the person who sent it came himself. Said he wanted her to have it and meet him at where ever is in here by at least two weeks time. Anytime after that. He said she would know." Sebastian looked at the letter. "I think I'll read it first." Myron pulled it back to himself. "No. If you're going to do that then I'll hand it to her myself. Malakai reached out and snatched the letter from Myron's hands giggling in joy. Both men looked at the child and an idea hit them. Sebastian placed the child down and knelt down in front of him. "Go give that to your mother." Malakai squealed in joy taking off in a small waddled run. Myron smiled watching Malakai. "Look at that. The kid is already running. He isn't even a year old yet." Sebastian stood up nodding. "Lorna teaches him quite a bit in her spare time. She wanted to make sure he was at least walking soon." Myron nodded. "That's understandable. Though I don't know how the kid is walking when she's holding him all the time." Sebastian sighed. "I don't know either. She doesn't like to put him down when she's around anyone so no one knows." Myron nodded.