House Wife Chapter 19

Lorna was sure she had her work cut out for her. Ciel wasn't too happy to be told his butler was out of commission. He was even more unhappy to be told that his sister would be taking care of him. He thought that she had enough on her hands with taking care of her son. She was currently cleaning up Mayrin's mess after the woman had dropped a bunch of plates. Lorna sighed hearing an explosion. She looked up at Mayrin before quickly finishing up the task at hand. She quickly headed down to the kitchen and her jaw dropped at the destroyed room. "Badroy. What happened?" He rubbed the back of his head. "Well it was takin too long. So I thought I could make it go faster if I used the launcher." She sighed gesturing to the door. "Please wait in the hall. I'll make my brother's dinner and clean this up." He dropped his head and walked out. With the snap of her fingers the room was fine. Though she was soon to hear cries from outside as well. She dropped her head in defeat. She wondered how Sebastian put up with this every day. She quickly made dinner and a desert before heading outside. Her eyes widened at the squished flower bed under a giant rock. "Finny. What happened?" He looked at her with teary eyes. "I was just trying to move it. I got distracted and placed it down not knowing where I was standing. She sighed nodding. "Just move it over there. I'm sure we can replant them." He nodded doing as told but she was surprised to see the flowers were fine. He smiled brightly at the flowers. "They weren't hurt!" She smiled at him. "Indeed. Now if you'll excuse me. I have to go take care of my brother." He nodded at her looking at the flowers as she left. She took the food from the kitchen to her brother. Ciel frowned at her at his desk as she brought his food to him. "Sebastian still isn't well?" She frowned at the floor as she stepped away. "No. Sorry Ciel. I'm doing all I can." He waved her off picking up his fork. "No. It's fine. You go take care of him and Malakai. I need to take care of a few things. There's a case I'll need to take care of later, so I would like it if you would come with me later as well." She nodded walking to the door. "Alright. I'll be back to collect your dishes." He nodded watching her leave and she sighed once out the door. She walked down the hall to Sebastian's room and just walked in. She smiled softly at his sleeping figure and walked over sitting next to him on the bed gently as not to wake him. She got up heading to the bowl of water on a small table not to far from the bed that had a small towel draped over the side. She dipped it in the water ringing it out before returning and began cleaning more of the blood off his wounds that had begun bleeding more. She halted her movements as he flinched and began to stir. She looked up at him seeing his waking eyes. "Sorry for waking you." He hummed gently grabbing her hand. "No. It's quite alright." He tried to sit up but she threw her hand around him in front grabbing his shoulder across him with the towel still in hand while wrapping the other arm around his waist behind him. "What are you doing?!" He chuckled at her placing a hand over hers. "It's alright I just want to get up for a bit." She frowned but nodded. "Come on. Let's get you a bath." He smiled at her before letting her go so she could go run him some water. Once she returned she helped him up and helped him walk. She was glad he didn't have much to take off, so getting him undressed was easier. She tried to wash him but he wasn't having it. He grabbed her hand as she reached to wash his chest. "What are you doing Sebastian?" He took the cloth from her. "I'm sure you've had a long day. Go rest." She frowned and stood up. "No. You are my husband and I'm not going to leave you here to take care of yourself when you are critically injured." He chuckled watching her place her hands on her hips trying to be serious. She huffed and reached up beginning to undo the buttons on her dress. He looked at her curiously. "What are you doing?" She let her dress fall to the floor before undoing her corset. "I'm getting in with you. If you won't let me wash you out here. Then I'll just fight with you in there." He chuckled at her watching her strip and climb in with him. He spread his legs a bit giving her more room. She moved over him and sat on his lap. She scowled up at him and frowned down at his wounds. He placed a finger under her chin making her looking up at him. "Don't feel bad. There for you." He could feel her emotions better than he had before. Meaning that their bond was growing stronger. He sighed running his hand down the side of her face. "Lorna, please don't be upset." She scowled at him. "What am I supposed to feel?! Overjoyed?! Happy that my husband just nearly died trying to keep me and our son safe?! Because of something I caused years ago!" He sighed letting his forehead softly drop onto hers. "I don't want you feeling remorse. Yes, I could have handled this differently, but I didn't want to put you or Malakai in danger. That was too high of a risk." She sighed closing her eyes. "Alright. Still. Let me take care of you at least." He grabbed her hand placing it on his chest. "If that is what you want."